• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the only non-lame suggestion you'll ever read

pdk

Smash Lord

picture it: the jumping of luigi, the projectile power and spiking of falco, the awesome throws of fox, the same old space-animals-on-corneria taunt trick (thanks to the amazingness of the bean-with-bacon megarocket), the headbutt attack of pikachu, all the awesome bleep-blip-bloops that we've come to love g&w, and a variety of stylish football helmets for any game season

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Lame

Lame

Lame

Lame

Lame

Did I Say Lame

R Than Mcfox?

Justin

Smash Apprentice
****, I remember playing Commander Keen back in my 5th grade computer class...that game was fun.

But anyway, -thumbs down

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
LOL MGS2^^

You come up with the "best moveset ever" and you don't even mention the shine? WTF??
I'd expect more from someone with 411 posts.

Luigi's jumps aren't cool, they're annoying.
Samus has more projectile power than Falco.
Fox doesn't have "super awesome" throws.
Pikachu's headbutt is mostly useless.
I HATE game and watch's bleeps.

THE TRUE ultimate moveset would be:

upB: Mewtwo's, with Falco illusion damage and Fox illusion distance,
SideB: Samus missiles
B: Falco laser
DownB: Shine Spike

D air: Falco spike
F air: THE KNEE

Fsmash: Marth's tipper with *EXTRA* range.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Commander Keen was the first series created by i.d. Software, the people responsible for the Doom series and the Quake series. It has appeared on a Nintendo console, but the only one I could think of is the Game Boy Color. Keen is an eight-year-old boy genius purported to have an IQ of 314. Keen's full name is William Joseph Blazkowicz II, and he is the grandson of William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz (the Allied war hero of the PC title, Wolfenstein 3D).

Justin

Smash Apprentice
Commander Keen was the first series created by i.d. Software, the people responsible for the Doom series and the Quake series. It has appeared on a Nintendo console, but the only one I could think of is the Game Boy Color. Keen is an eight-year-old boy genius purported to have an IQ of 314. Keen's full name is William Joseph Blazkowicz II, and he is the grandson of William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz (the Allied war hero of the PC title, Wolfenstein 3D).

I'm guessing that is from Wiki. That makes about as much sense as Mortal Kombat's "storyline".

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
THIS THREAD SUCKS

I HOPE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH

you aren't taking my caps away this time, vb

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha commander keen... wow that is such a blast from the past, i only used that game for the pong on his *command* thing

Top Bottom