• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Man for Brawl

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
(Note: I find it highly unlikely that this character already has an offical thread here, so I'm making one. I will check, but for now, I'm making this thread).

You guys know The Old Man from the original The Legend of Zelda. The guy in red robes who gave vauge info (famous quote: "Dodongo dislikes smoke") and gave Link his first sword. Also, if you attacked him, the fires on the sides of him would attack Link. You know, this guy:

...Hey, it could happen. Nintendo dug up the Ice Climbers.

To be honest, he was one of my Top Ten a while back...

He could have numberoust attacks, such as a gambling attack, a sword-like attack, a fireball attack, and for taunting, one of his vauge messages would appear on screen.

It's an interesting concept, really. I know, a majority of you will think it's stupid, but please comment anyway.

Stryks

Smash Hero
yeah the ice climbers had their own game, unless I missed a the legend of the old guy in red robes game, the guy lacks a chance in brawl, he'll if he appeares in some future zeld agames he MAY be considered, but doubt it... he doesnt even have a name!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
yeah the ice climbers had their own game, unless I missed a the legend of the old guy in red robes game, the guy lacks a chance in brawl, he'll if he appeares in some future zeld agames he MAY be considered, but doubt it... he doesnt even have a name!
Mr G&W didn't have a name until Smash ........ still, I'm with you on this one Stryks, this guy has no chance.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
:mad: What is with you and character that have their own game! BAH!

...*Ignoring you*Yeah, I heard about ERROR. Funny. :p

But I'm kind of being serious here.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im serious too XD

I have nothing against ya, but wanting charactersthat have no chance makes me want to bash the idea until u give up and accept the character is pointless XD...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Im serious too XD

I have nothing against ya, but wanting charactersthat have no chance makes me want to bash the idea until u give up and accept the character is pointless XD...
Whatever. I have my opinion, and you have yours.

I will not be swayed by your're words. And while it is turn, maybe the Old Man doens't have a chance, I see it as a neat idea.

And yet, I also find it rather a joke character idea. I'm a bit of a mix.

Top Bottom