• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The og tournament no DLCs or mewtwo

Who will win

• Sheik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic

• Mario

• Diddy Kong

• Other

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I am posting updates on a tournament on all the og smash4 3ds characters all battles will be whatever character is beside you in the character select for example Luigi is next to Mario so they are battling each other in the first round feel free to post predictions and discuss the battles

A mod directed me here but she didn't seem to know where to put it either

Matches to discuss
Dr mario vs Wii fit trainer
Link vs Diddy kong
Pikachu vs Falco
Sonic vs Mega Man

Potential blowouts

Greninja vs Jigglypuff
Sheik vs Zelda

I will post some matches soon

The format two stock at round 1 going up one every round but the finals will be ten stock this could theoretically be used for matchups but probably shouldn't this is just for fun all cpus wil be set at level 9

D

Deleted member

Wrong general discussion oops please move the thread

D

Deleted member

Lulgi over Mario 1 to zero

all of their projectiles ended up Dodged or knocked back at them so it came down to their ground game and Luigi was able to utilize it's tools every time Mario made a mistake Mario played well be able to utilize knocking back Luigi's projectiles but while doing that opened him up to let Luigi do what he does best but overall Luigi dominated the ground game which gave him the win

Bowser over Peach 1 to 0
This was more of a cakewalk for Bowser than the scores shows Bowser destroyed Peach in almost every way Peach hip checked Bowser
Which then led to a ko at the end of the mach 15 seconds later Bowser spun its shell and sent Peach to another world

Rosalina over Yoshi 1 to 0

Rosalina just overwhelmed Yoshi with her ability to move around the stage very quickly and having a ground game and a special game Yoshi was just getting pummeled the entire match but luckily Yoshi had some powerful moves at its disposal so it was able to ko Rosalina Luma didn't really have much to do as Rosalina magic spammed Yoshi and every once in awhile teleporting behind Yoshi and pummeling him from behind I also think Rosalina one of the bigger chances to win the entire thing

D

Deleted member

In Maybe the best battle yet Bowser jr. Defeats Wario 1 to 0
Bowser jr. Took the early lead by absolutely pummeling Wario after Bowser jr. Took out Wario without a blemish Wario went to get revenge then the tables turn and Wario did exactly what Bowser jr. Did and defeated Bowser Junior but then there was one on one with one stock left and they both had a insane Showdown Wario ran Bowser jr. Over with his bike and then Bowser Junior punched him this kept repeating until they were both over 100% Bowser Junior was on the ropes Wario came in to finish him off but Bowser Junior shot The Cannonball at the wall ride as Wario was falling to finish him and just like that Bowser Junior had defeated Wario I may post one more matchup today

D

Deleted member

I most likely not post till Thursday but please make predictions

D

Deleted member

I can sneak in one more mr. Game and Watch over donkey Kong 1 to 0 not a lot happened to being the shortest match yet 2 minutes 15 seconds and both of mr. Game and Watchs kos coming from his up a Donkey Kong was able to KO with his rage punch well ya nuf said

D

Deleted member

Link over Diddy Kong 0 to 1
Diddy Kongs speed kept this one interesting
But links defense and offense was able to overwhelm Diddy Kongs speed link has a chance to win it all so vote for who you think will win

D

Deleted member

UPSET ALERT somehow Zelda defeats Sheik 2 to 0 Zelda just controlled this match with her magic her up x destroyed sheik when she came in for her aerial attacks and then her neutral X kept sheik from a distance and Zelda only took 40% damage this was a blowout just not in whose favor I thought all the S rank fighters in this tournament has been taken out by mid to low tier characters

Top Bottom