• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL SMASHBOARDS FFXIV server thread : Mysidia!!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Mysidia Server Gogogogog!
Smashboards Name / FFXIV Char name / Starter City / Job Type

KOKingpin | Gremio ??? | ??? |
-Chad- | ??? | ??? |
Nihongo-ookami | ??? | ??? |
TheSaberGuy | Jerodan Cain | Limsa |

ps i still have not made my char yet...

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I personally don't see why this would need a sticky when the Blazblue thread doesn't.

I know they're two different types of games, but I think it would set a bad precedent. Cause we may end up with a WOW thread and a SCII thread and a HON thread and a LoL thread and if they all want to be stickied it's gonna get cluttered up top. And it already is pretty cluttered.

Also Roxy idk whether to call you Roxy or Perv/some other variation now. What's your real name I'll probably just start copping out to that.

Purple

Hi guys!
I personally don't see why this would need a sticky when the Blazblue thread doesn't.

I know they're two different types of games, but I think it would set a bad precedent. Cause we may end up with a WOW thread and a SCII thread and a HON thread and a LoL thread and if they all want to be stickied it's gonna get cluttered up top. And it already is pretty cluttered.

Also Roxy idk whether to call you Roxy or Perv/some other variation now. What's your real name I'll probably just start copping out to that.
Just call me Jamaal. But yeah Exarch have a valid point; it would kind of lose it's flavor of being stickied if everything was stickied. :S.

Just keep active in here for the time being, change the title of the OP, etc. That'll get people in.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm prolly gonna get FFXIV today sometime, Mysidia it is.

Tell me what class to be as far as tank/heals/dps. I'd rather be a healer if I can.

Made a char, Jerodan Cain on Mysidia. Now WTF do I do? Started in Limsa.

Kevin Carbonara

Smash Rookie

Yeah but this is something people want to do. People from smashboards like to play other video games with the smash community too. It might clutter things up but it only enforces the community. Maybe someone could just make a subforum under each regional for other games or something. Although new games(like this one) could still use a temporary sticky just long to catch people's attention and get them all on the same server.

BTW I just bought this game. Gonna create my character tonight probably when I get home from work.

Top Bottom