• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
If someone had followed marths story in the original FE, you'll notice he probably went through more crap than any other character in brawl. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself after the first two chapters...

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace

Look at Me, I am a character that can't just swin attacks like a dunce and get away with it most of the time with lil to no punishment.

Hold up. Don't be trying to imply this "any noob can use MK bull****". As a meta main, I can safely say that you still have to think if you don't want to get *****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*Will probably never play a Fire Emblem game*
Zannen...

If someone had followed marths story in the original FE, you'll notice he probably went through more crap than any other character in brawl. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself after the first two chapters...
Yeah well I'm a famed Fire Emblem expert, so I know all about it. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Play FE7.
DO IT! Hector is a GOD!

:093:
My current Hector is a level 2 Great Lord with only 12 in Skl, Spd, and Lck. Kinda lackluster this time. :(

It's ok though, since my Eliwood had 9 Def until level 11 Knight Lord. :laugh:

Also, my Erk is a level 15 Sage with only 16 Mag and Skl. :laugh:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
lol. Your reasoning is pretty garbage.

Marth is the flagship of one Nintendo's most successful and beloved franchises. He is also a character with an interesting backstory.

Yeah, he's effeminate.

He's the original videogame bishounen for crying out loud.
Fire Emblem Marth does not look NEARLY as effeminate as Sakurai's portrayal of the character.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Personality wise Marth is pretty manly. He just looks like a chick.

It's a common Japanese theme.

Soft on the outside, hardcore on the inside and even slightly emo just look at uhhhh EVERY MAIN CHARACTER OF A FINAL FANTASY RPG IN EXISTENCE!!!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Lucas and Solid Snake would like to have a SERIOUS word with you on that one.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Personality wise Marth is pretty manly. He just looks like a chick.

It's a common Japanese theme.

Soft on the outside, hardcore on the inside and even slightly emo just look at uhhhh EVERY MAIN CHARACTER OF A FINAL FANTASY RPG IN EXISTENCE!!!
And we often make fun of them too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm guessing you're still breezing past the game though.

Yeah. Oswin had 27 Def at around level 5 General, which has made him broken as hell. My Priscilla and Kent are also ridiculous, and Pent is RNG-proof. The game's too easy for me now since I've played like ~300 times.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Snake, Lucas, and Samus would like a word with you. Hell, Nintendo even makes a reference to Lucas's hard life in one of Snake's codecs.

EDIT for Emblem Lord: Does any male in a Final Fantasy Game look as effeminate as Smash Marth? This is not me attacking Marth. I just note that if he looked like he did in Fire Emblem, I'd tolerate the Smash character much more. How they made him appear in Smash is almost like what Otaku or whoever did to the Castlevania characters in Judgment.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All this talk about Marth and getting on him. Then people wanna get at Peach players.

You fools should be ashamed.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Yeah. Oswin had 27 Def at around level 5 General, which has made him broken as hell. My Priscilla and Kent are also ridiculous, and Pent is RNG-proof. The game's too easy for me now since I've played like ~300 times.
Lol, Oswin is 2gewd. I didn't use him the first time I played... for some reason, lol.
Priscilla is awesome, but I never really train her aside from healing, lol. I just use Nino instead. :p I also never use Pent, lol. Haven't used Guy much either, I prefer Raven... lol. My Canas turned out terrible the last time I used him... T_T
Oh well... lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snake, Lucas, and Samus would like a word with you. Hell, Nintendo even makes a reference to Lucas's hard life in one of Snake's codecs.
Fool.

-Marth's father was betrayed by an ally and killed in battle.
-Marth's mother was killed by a dragon.
-Marth's sister sacrificed her freedom in order to help Marth escape the castle, but Marth was left to think she was killed.
-Marth was exiled from his own country and suffered from depression due to blaming himself for not being strong enough to protect his country.
-Marth had to fight the standing armies of multiple powerful countries with little resources and a much smaller army.
-Throughout the game, he was forced to kill people that shouldn't have died, such as General Camus and Prince Michalis, all because of Gharnef being a douche.

Quite a hard life.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol, Oswin is 2gewd. I didn't use him the first time I played... for some reason, lol.
Priscilla is awesome, but I never really train her aside from healing, lol. I just use Nino instead. :p I also never use Pent, lol. Haven't used Guy much either, I prefer Raven... lol. My Canas turned out terrible the last time I used him... T_T
Oh well... lol.

Priscilla is top tier in terms of offense. A Guy/B Erk = +4 Atk, +25 Crit. Insane.

Nino is bottom tier. I hope you can realise why.

Pent is incredible... I don't even get why you wouldn't ever use him. He's RNG-proof and like a God when he joins. You can take him into Victory or Death at his base level 6 Sage stats, and he'd **** most of the chapter anyways. That's how powerful he is when he joins.

Guy can get +5 Atk and +25 Crit from supports... Best offense in the game by far.

Yeah, Raven is top tier and really good. Most HHM units that joins as enemies are good due to their huge stat boosts.

Canas is mediocre anyways, so w/e.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
lol. Your reasoning is pretty garbage.

Marth is the flagship of one Nintendo's most successful and beloved franchises. He is also a character with an interesting backstory.
I wouldn't say that YOUR reasoning is garbage, but is a little distorted. Fire Emblem is a beloved franchise by Nintendo fans, but not one of "most successful", sure it's successful but not the most. Look at the Mario series, the TLOZ series, and the Kirby series. Would you really think Fire Emblem is more successful than even Mario or TLOZ? Nah...
Also, all Fire Emblems have characters with great backstories, not just Marth. Like Lyndis's, Eirika's, and Roy's, even Ike's. So your reasoning is a little off.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Priscilla is top tier in terms of offense. A Guy/B Erk = +4 Atk, +25 Crit. Insane.

Pent is incredible... I don't even get why you wouldn't ever use him. He's RNG-proof and like a God when he joins. You can take him into Victory or Death at his base level 6 Sage stats, and he'd **** most of the chapter anyways. That's how powerful he is when he joins.

Guy can get +Atk and +25 Crit from supports... Best offense in the game by far.

Yeah, Raven is top tier and really good. Most HHM units that joins as enemies are good due to their huge stat boosts.

I never use pent because I just don't have the space a lot of times, lol.
and yeah, Guy... is... broken, lol.
Anyway, post in the FE weapons triangle group more. O=<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, I play meta, so what?

You're still an *** for basically implying MK takes no skill to use.
You are the bigger azz for not being able to take a joke and being butt hurt cause you play meta and with what I said

Meta smells like cat poop. Opps? does that offend you as well?

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Uh... You have a full team of like ~15 characters you're actively using? Even so, Pent is much stronger than almost everyone you have at that point because he's already a level 6 Sage with stats way better than Erk's level 6 Sage averages. >_>;

Um... I don't like the interface of the social groups here. :( Just join a Fire Emblem board, lol.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
You are the bigger azz for not being able to take a joke and being butt hurt cause you play meta and with what I said

Meta smells like cat poop. Opps? does that offend you as well?
No, because I know that it is impossible to smell a video game character.

I'm sorry but I hate it when people say MK takes no skill to use.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Fool.

-Marth's sister sacrificed her freedom in order to help Marth escape the castle, but Marth was left to think she was killed.
-Marth was exiled from his own country and suffered from depression due to blaming himself for not being strong enough to protect his country.
-Marth had to fight the standing armies of multiple powerful countries with little resources and a much smaller army.
-Throughout the game, he was forced to kill people that shouldn't have died, such as General Camus and Prince Michalis, all because of Gharnef being a douche.

Quite a hard life.
Lucario outright DIED.

Top that.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Having some relatives killed and then fighting a war doesn't sound like that bad of a life.

I mean, I wouldn't want it, but considering what some characters have to go through? That'd be the equivalent of like, two months of Snake's life. And Samus is responsible for like... mass genocide.

And what about the tortured ennui of Mr. Game & Watch? Forever hating what lies in front and above, and wondering what lies... to the side...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
............Not to sharp are you?

You need to learn how to take a joke and stop being so butt hurt when people say these things about Meta. Watch and Learn.

Hey Snake Players. You B@stards take no skill. All you guys do is Camp and spamm ****

Hey ROB players, all you losers do is camp? no skills at all.

Hey Meta Players, you fools can spam and swing attacks and get away with it cause its lil to no punishemt and you can get away with it. Even noobs can pick him up and win with him.

Hey Peach players. 90% of you guys play Peach cause you are ether gay or bi and she brings it out of you. You are one with your character with the feminate stuff.

Hey SBR, You losers know nothing about Peach to put her under DK and Pit. You fools just think "oh, she can't kill and etc, lets put her here or have lil to no brains on this character. Screw knowing this character 100%

Hey Smashboards. You all smell.

*waits for it*

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Uh... You have a full team of like ~15 characters you're actively using? Even so, Pent is much stronger than almost everyone you have at that point because he's already a level 6 Sage with stats way better than Erk's level 6 Sage averages. >_>;

Um... I don't like the interface of the social groups here. :( Just join a Fire Emblem board, lol.
Lol, yeah, I actually do. But you're right, lol, Pent is way stronger than everyone.

And Noooooooooooo, you need to help us get the weapons triangle into the next smash. :( And get other FE boards involved... whenever they announce the next smash, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Having some relatives killed and then fighting a war doesn't sound like that bad of a life.
LMAO

wtf are you smoking

You can't just sum up Marth's life like that.

Snake doesn't have the same emotional attachments to things, nor does he have the same amount of weight on his shoulders due to his detachment from people.

Dark.Pch said:
Hey SBR, You losers know nothing about Peach to put her under DK and Pit. You fools just think "oh, she can't kill and etc, lets put her here or have lil to no brains on this character. Screw knowing this character 100%
She should be lower.

Jski

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't say that YOUR reasoning is garbage, but is a little distorted. Fire Emblem is a beloved franchise by Nintendo fans, but not one of "most successful", sure it's successful but not the most. Look at the Mario series, the TLOZ series, and the Kirby series. Would you really think Fire Emblem is more successful than even Mario or TLOZ? Nah...
Also, all Fire Emblems have characters with great backstories, not just Marth. Like Lyndis's, Eirika's, and Roy's, even Ike's. So your reasoning is a little off.
I wish Lyndis was playable it would be fun to have a fast draw type. She would be the true Samurai type too!

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
LMAO

wtf are you smoking

You can't just sum up Marth's life like that.
Sure I can.

-Marth's father was betrayed by an ally and killed in battle. Some relatives killed.
-Marth's mother was killed by a dragon. Some relatives killed.
-Marth's sister sacrificed her freedom in order to help Marth escape the castle, but Marth was left to think she was killed. Some relatives killed (he thinks.)
-Marth was exiled from his own country and suffered from depression due to blaming himself for not being strong enough to protect his country. That's generally what happens with war.
-Marth had to fight the standing armies of multiple powerful countries with little resources and a much smaller army. Fights a war...
-Throughout the game, he was forced to kill people that shouldn't have died, such as General Camus and Prince Michalis, all because of Gharnef being a douche. More war stuff.

Quite a hard life.
See?

I'm so good at stuff.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wish Lyndis was playable it would be fun to have a fast draw type. She would be the true Samurai type too!
Samurai? Samurai were bulky warriors that served warlords in their region. She's nothing like a samurai.

I wish Lyndis was actually good. She was cursed with possibly the worst affinity. Fire would have made her amazing, as well as support partners with Fire. Florina gives her 0 Evd and Kent only gives half Evd. Everyone else is garbage or has no reason to support with her. :(

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
My current Hector is a level 2 Great Lord with only 12 in Skl, Spd, and Lck. Kinda lackluster this time. :(

It's ok though, since my Eliwood had 9 Def until level 11 Knight Lord. :laugh:

Also, my Erk is a level 15 Sage with only 16 Mag and Skl. :laugh:
Erk is horrible, go with Pent or Nino if you can hold her hand enough to get her to a reasonable level.

My Canas turned out terrible the last time I used him... T_T
Oh well... lol.
You got RNG SCREWED, my Canas is always amazing.

Yea, she's amazing.

No, she comes in stupid late but she's got amazing stats to make up for it, as long as you're willing to train her in the next mission she becomes an amazing character pretty much as soon as she promotes and far outclasses the other two Sages in overall stats as well as almost every individual stat.

Tru facts,

Disagree, he's got powerful tomes and has good overall stats. If you keep him out of the frontlines he's a good character.

Not have space for Pent? BLASPHEMY!

Yea, Erk's overall stats are worse then Pent's AND their allocation is a lot worse. There's no reason to ever use Erk except really early or if you really need the additional magic support (hint, you don't).

Having basically your entire family killed (with one having the enviable fate of being just kidnapped) and being booted out of your Kingdom? Sounds pretty bad to me.

I mean, I wouldn't want it, but considering what some characters have to go through? That'd be the equivalent of like, two months of Snake's life. And Samus is responsible for like... mass genocide.
Snake has drama, but it's never as extreme. Samus never seems to care about what she's done to the metriods.

And what about the tortured ennui of Mr. Game & Watch? Forever hating what lies in front and above, and wondering what lies... to the side...
That's like saying we're forever wondering what exists to the zedith (a term I just made up to refer to looking in an equivalent manner in a forth spacial dimension). He doesn't even realize it exists.

*is done waiting*

See what I mean?
Lol, I think he did that to annoy you.

Eh, Peach is a good character IMO, I think she about deserves her position.

Jski

Smash Apprentice
Samurai? Samurai were bulky warriors that served warlords in their region. She's nothing like a samurai.

I wish Lyndis was actually good. She was cursed with possibly the worst affinity. Fire would have made her amazing, as well as support partners with Fire. Florina gives her 0 Evd and Kent only gives half Evd. Everyone else is garbage or has no reason to support with her. :(
I was thinking more about a slashing blade vs a fencing blade and i guess crushing blade? I know they should of made a "general" fire emblem chater that like PT where you can switch between axe sword and polearm! ok that a bad and crazy idea! but they did have that system in most of the games i think and i would hope something so import would chair over.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I said FE is ONE of the most successful.

I didn't say it was the most successful.

Sooooo...yeah.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Fool.

Quite a hard life.
Mother 3 spoilers (I knew I should have put them):

-Lucas's mother was killed by a Drago. His brother Claus was later killed by the Drago when trying to avenge his mother.
-His utopia of Tamizy Village was later corrupted into a modernized city by Porky.
-Claus was revied into a biomechanical "monster" by the Pig Army. Lucas figured this out sometime later.
-He killed his brother when his Franklin Badge reflected Claus's electrical attack back at him (Lucas restrained himself from attacking Claus during the battle).
-He awoke the giant dragon to rebuild the world. In doing so, Lucas basically caused and witnessed the apocolypse (in the end, the Pig Army was gone and everyone was okay after the ordeal, but we could only imagine it being traumitizing).

I don't know crap about Snake and only the basics on Samus, but Marth has had it easier than Lucas.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
*is done waiting*

See what I mean?
haha, dark you need to chill man. Just **** some **** at tournaments long enough and people will realize what you say could possibly be true. Personally I think Peach is amazing but my thoughts on her are a little bias since I've only seen and done the sheik vs peach match up which isn't exactly even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom