• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official false 'confirmed' / Rumor Thread

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
I just had an idea, that while we have confirmed character threads and threads for players we want to be in, Why dont we have a thread that collects all the april fools/joke/rumors
links to sites that list 'supposedly' confirmed characters, so that people can see what the obviously fake 'mroe confirmed characters' rumors are?

its just an idea, I noticed we have a sticky in the general brawl discussion about the fake release date rumors, maybe we should have one for fake confirmed character rumors in this room too.

so we can collect all the rumors and fake 'offical confirmed character' site links into one place.

let me know what you think of the idea

Anybody wanna start us off? ( i know for instance about the ridley/bowser junior/cel shaded link rumor which turned out utterly fake, but i dont have know the link for the site)

Top Bottom