• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
The Official Conker Thread​

!!! Moderators !!!
Please have mercy on this thread. If you can allow a Metapod thread, I'm sure that you can find it in your hearts to leave our beloved Conker thread be. (I will be filling more information in soon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro

This is the character support thread for Conker, the cute little red squirrel we all have come to love. This thread isn't for spamming crap about how Conker is owned by Rare and Rare is owned by Microsoft, (because we all know that already) but to show your support for Conker and discuss what he'd be like in the upcoming game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'll be updating this thread every few days or so with more/newer information. If you have any tips, ideas, corrections, etc. involving this thread, feel free to post them here or PM me. I'd appreciate it.

In case you have no idea who Conker is, here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conker_the_Squirrel

Games

Games in which Conker was the main character and protagonist​

Conker's Pocket tales

Platform: Game Boy Color
Published by: Nintendo
Developed by: Rare
Genre: Adventure
Release Date: June 8, 1999

Conker's BAD FUR DAY

Platform: Nintendo 64
Published by: Rare
Genre: Action/Adventure
Release Date: March 5, 2001

Conker LIVE & RELOADED

Platform: XBOX
Published by: Microsoft Game Studios
Genre: Action/Adventure and Third-Person Shooter
Release Date: June 21, 2005

Game Appearances​

Games in which Conker has made an appearance or cameo, but not as the main character​

DIDDY KONG RACING

Movesets​

These are proposed movesets for Conker made by the people here. You can post your moveset and I'll add it here.​

Supporters (Squirrels) and Non-supporters (Tediz)​

These are all the supporters and non-supporters of Conker for Brawl. Post whether or not you want Conker in Brawl and I'll add you to the list. Yeah, I kind of took this idea from a few other threads, so if anyone has a problem with it, I'll take it down.

SQUIRRELS
TEDIZ
Gypsy Lee
Green Shell
Pyr0

Miscellaneous
This is important information that has anything to do with Conker and/or Brawl​

• Death of Conker - It seems as though Rare is trying to find a way to kill off Conker. In Conker's Bad Fur Day, he was originally supposed to commit suicide at the end of the game. However, the idea was scrapped because it didn't leave the series open for a sequel. Now, in the upcoming sequel for the XBOX 360, Conker is to be killed at the very beginning of the game. So what better way to celebrate his legacy and great franchise than to include him in Smash Bros. so that he may be remembered for all of eternity?

Pyr0

Smash Ace
I love conker (specialy in Bad Fur Day)

And would love to see him in Brawl (including curses and stuff)

But being realistic I thinks theres a better chance of a random character to be in than him...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yeah I know, but there are tons of other threads for characters who are never going to be in the game. So, I just thought there should be a thread for Conker, too.

I guess we can all speculate on the hilarious, over-the-top move set he would have or his stages or something... I dunno, it still isn't complete.

Would you mind if I signed you up for the Squirrel side then?

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Tediz here. :)
Nice job with the first post though.
I just don't think he'd make it to Brawl.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
@Red Maniac: Thanks for catching that. I only played the first, so I just assumed he'd be in the second. M'bad, I'll do my research next time.

@Green Shell: Thanks, I'll mark you down for Tediz...

And just so you guys all know, the supporter/non-supporter thing is for if you're against him being in Brawl, not if you don't think he'll be.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Man i remember Conker as the nice little squirrel in Diddy Kong racing........and then BOOM hes ripping kids heads off and shooting old people in wheelchairs. But its always possible for conker in smash. But to me i honestly think he has no chance.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
It would be pretty funny if Conker's taunt was hes classic

"Come and get some you Mother****ers!"
LOL, I remember firing away on the twin SMGs at my opponent while my little squirrel screamed curse words left and right. Then when I stopped to reload, I had completely missed whoever I was shooting at. That's about the time I'd get shot, and my head would asplode, accompanied by a noise that sounded like a bursting water balloon. I also put that as a taunt in a moveset I made awhile back. I'll post it here.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's almost like he's owned by microsoft. And it's also almost like a Conker topic already exists anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom