• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official #47 Detective Club

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Here, we debunk and speculate what #47 means. Is this a message from based PMBR? Is this a ruse? Let the discussion begin.

steelguttey

mei is bei
"the 47 thing is just a small in joke from our video creator, cobalt. it really doesn't have much meaning to it haha"- pmbr member from ny/nj project m facebook page.

dont know who this is but yea stop worrying about it

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Nice try secret PMBR. It clearly has something to do with Ridley being confirmed.

steelguttey

mei is bei
**** this was supposed to be in the pm social thread i swear

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Never. We never forget. It's too frequent to leave unnoticed.

Last edited:

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
What is the connection people are finding between Majora and 47?

giantrobots

Smash Rookie
Some people believe that #47 refers to event match #47 from Melee, which takes places on a stage made out of Majora's Mask.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
What is the connection people are finding between Majora and 47?
Event #47 in Melee is the one where you fight upon Majora's Mask. As of now, it's the only real connection anyone has.

That said, even if Skull Kid is playable, I hope that the rest of the supposed "leak" isn't true. I can't stand Smash 4 and P:M having disappointing rosters. :cry:

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I'm ignorant, but I wasn't aware the "leak" specified anyone besides Skull Kid and Sami. Who else is on the roster supposedly?

Exodo

Smash Ace
Sorry if I'm ignorant, but I wasn't aware the "leak" specified anyone besides Skull Kid and Sami. Who else is on the roster supposedly?
who's sami :c
That said, even if Skull Kid is playable, I hope that the rest of the supposed "leak" isn't true. I can't stand Smash 4 and P:M having disappointing rosters. :cry:
what do you mean by disappointing rosters?

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Event #47 in Melee is the one where you fight upon Majora's Mask. As of now, it's the only real connection anyone has.

They both have great rosters so far. ._.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
This is a suspiciously "Move along, nothing to see here" response.

Ridley confirmed.
But Ridley is too big for a "nothing to see here" response. It would have to be something small enough to hide like...

:pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee::pichumelee:

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
"the 47 thing is just a small in joke from our video creator, cobalt. it really doesn't have much meaning to it haha"- pmbr member from ny/nj project m facebook page.

dont know who this is but yea stop worrying about it

steelguttey

mei is bei
well you guys completely ignored it

theres no reason for this thread to even exist

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
well you guys completely ignored it

theres no reason for this thread to even exist
Let us speculate you rat *******. It's enjoyable, I don't care if I'm wrong and nothing happens.

All I know is as of now I'll take any hype I can get. And I'm enjoying it.

Edit: oh my god even my morals are getting shinja'd.

Last edited:

marvel b

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2423-3428-7359
maybe its the number of playable characters? think of it.... the current roster is 41...one of the leaked image had 6 new fighters on it(sami,waluigi,skull kid,isacc,knuckles,and lyn) 41+6=47!!!

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
maybe its the number of playable characters? think of it.... the current roster is 41...one of the leaked image had 6 new fighters on it(sami,waluigi,skull kid,isacc,knuckles,and lyn) 41+6=47!!!
Character limit is 46 at the moment.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Character limit is 46 at the moment.
That is interesting though. Like what if they found a way to create one more Clone Engine Slot and that's what 47 means.

But really it's just the number of years before we'll see another Clone Engine Char.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
It feels really cool knowing that things you've said randomly continue to be repeated by people who probably don't even know that you're the creator of said thing
#randomthoughts #americaday
Everybody knows, Arc. For generations to come stories will be told of the man who rode into town on Condor. He enlightened us with stories of the world's creation and what happens when you play Pong while on LSD. He stayed for a week, changing all of us in strange spiritual ways. We had so much more to ask.

But just like that, he was gone.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It's for the best, 1-5 more characters is enough, any more and the game would become a mess.
Nah we have to have 80 characters with most of them being 1:1 clones that look like an Anime character and have shared sound effects.

Top Bottom