• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The off-stage grab?

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a 100% accurate description of why (and most importantly how) Meta Knight's running grab will slide off the stage while still holding an enemy character somewhat rarely?

This opens up so many things if we can perfect it - if it's even possible to perfect.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
I dont think it works by itself... I thinkis has to do with the attack the other person is doing.

I know it happened to me i grabbed a de de de right as it started up its neutral b and we both fell off. I dont know if any other characters other then de de de and kirby do this but it should happen to most character's running grabs
i tried it with falco too and the same thing happened we both fell off the side of the cliff.

Top Bottom