• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nickelodeon Trivia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
If you're awesome like me, you grew up watching a lot of old school Nickelodeon shows. Doug, Rugrats, The Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, The Adventrues of Pete and Pete, Legends of the Hidden Temple, GUTS, the list goes on and on. I'm going to ask random questions, each with a different point value, and you're going to answer as many as you can. No penalty for wrong answers, but you only get once chance for each question! I'll try my best to keep track of the points, but if that doesn't work out, there's no reason why we can't keep up with the questions just for fun. Also, when talking talking about Doug, we will only be referring to the Doug that was on Nickelodeon, not Disney Doug.

LET'S START.

::List:: (3 points) (Must have complete answer for full credit, no partial credit)
(From Doug)
The Beets, one of the greatest bands in the history of the world, had many hits. Name 4 songs recorded by the Beets.

::Fill in the blank/Finisht hat Quotation!:: (1 point)
(From Rocko's Modern Life)
"Boy, you've got a _____ in your pants."

::Question:: (1 point)
(From Are You Afraid of the Dark?)
What was the first name of the leader of the Midnight Society?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
There is nothing wrong with this. don't play mod

DyslexicHobo

Smash Cadet
1: I need more allowance
2: Killer Tofu
3: Gotta shout your lungs out
4: Uh... the only other song I remember is the one where he sings about a plunger!

I don't know either of the other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom