• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Pikachu Skype Group - All Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Hello pikas, I've taken it upon myself to make a new pikachu Skype group since it seems the old one has either stopped accepting invites or has gone inactive (most likely the latter). I have made a falcon Skype group already and amassed it to over 70 members and my intentions of growth will carry over here

If you want to join Add unchartedsw on Skype. I usually accept within an hour

See ya there pika friends :)

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Only one Pikachu group allowed, bye
Is there another pikachu group? I'd join that one but need someone to add. The other one seems inactive and the person who made the post hasn't answered to requests in a week.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Trust me the current Skype group for Pika needs to die, it has been plague by constant trolling and arguments when it is active and isn't active the rest of the time. I'm game for a new one.

Soul.

The current Skype group is pretty meh. By meh I mean lacking.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I don't know about skype groups sometimes.

I wish there was more options with managing contacts and groups in skype, and not just putting everything in one big pool, and to manage notifications and other settings individually or based on group.

Anyway, I still have this in my favorites for the pika group.
http://xat.com/HighVoltageClan

Soul.

The thing with Skype groups is that they make already inactive boards even more inactive. This board is inactive enough as it is; the only benefits I can see from a Skype group are "ask for a match" things, discussions and yeah.
Just saying. I don't really hate them but when you have 25+ users in a group it starts to lag, which makes me want to leave.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
The thing with Skype groups is that they make already inactive boards even more inactive. This board is inactive enough as it is; the only benefits I can see from a Skype group are "ask for a match" things, discussions and yeah.
Just saying. I don't really hate them but when you have 25+ users in a group it starts to lag, which makes me want to leave.

Definitely this.

Chats are good for events and matchmaking, but the community should be kept in the forum.

Soul.

Making a chat for matchmaking and stuff sounds good to me. Community should be in the boards yes.
These boards have been always like this. Inactive. This needs a complete fix.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
This

Use the other thread if you still want to talk about skype groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom