• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
is this smashfest for melee or brawl? cuz it seems like this is mostly a brawl thread. if so, would it be cool if i came? been looking for people to play with.

Hey guys! So, I was curious. How much has the Brawl scene has changed since I've been gone? I was watching SKTAR the last like 3 days and it's really gotten me interested in to play Brawl again as well as Project M. It looks like there is the new thing called "platform cancelling" and as well as some of the match ups changing over time.

I also wanted to see who was all still playing competitively in Northeast Ohio as well. I was planning on starting to play again once I move to Michigan. If anyone is knowledge about Marth and still plays (Kel) then I would totally like to sit down and re learn him quickly.

Also Shugo, I'll probably start visiting you more if you would be willing to train me since I'm ONE RUSTY player. Hardcore.

Last thing, I was wanting to start to host tournaments when I visit Ohio everyone other week so please let me know who would be all interested. Sorry for the super long post. Just wanted to show interest in this community again and come out of this 3 year long gap of pretty much no Smash. T^T.

Hope to hear great replys!

(Also, Thank you Lokii for hosting that smashfest for my b-day and landing that job. Means a lot brodood)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
is this smashfest for melee or brawl? cuz it seems like this is mostly a brawl thread. if so, would it be cool if i came? been looking for people to play with.
Well the group is mostly brawl......but a good chunk play melee as well as brawl OR are melee players who were like 'YEEEYUH IM COMING' since NEOH melee is cool too

Feel free to stop on by
Shoot me a text or PM to get address

:phone:

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I'm a kind of sort of relatively new(?) player so I don't know who you are, but we're always in need of more OH tourneys so yessss, I'm interested.

;A; Hope I can come Friday. But Friday's gonna be even more difficult than Saturday.

HariKyuubi - I'm an old player. I quit around the '10 or early '11 to go to college in Florida. I go by "Beegs' but again, I've just been to lazy to care about changing my name. lol. I'll do it one of these days. I'm glad to see I sparked interest.

Links24 - Yo, who you do you play in Melee? Fox?

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
ok cool. when exactly is it? im definitely thinking about coming if some people wanna play melee. and yo dempt its dan(i played with you last year a few times, saw you at the tourney before last) we should get together and play again sometime. ive gotten a decent amount bettter, but i need a legit training partner.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I just had a talk with my boss and I'm trying to see if I can go in earlier and leave earlier on Friday. He said he'll let me know what he can do. Wish me luck, I want to see you all!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I just had a talk with my boss and I'm trying to see if I can go in earlier and leave earlier on Friday. He said he'll let me know what he can do. Wish me luck, I want to see you all!

Let me know cause I could use a ride homie >_>

I'm also game for Marth dittos.

King~

Smash Champion
aww salty i work all day friday so imma have to miss out. But on a more serious note does anyone want to go to PS5? im interested and i have the day off.

i wanna know so i can like play alot this week

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Might actually not need a ride. I might be in the area anyways so we'll see. But the offers for a ride would be appreciated.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there~~ :3 Anybody wanna play Project: M? Cuz' I can bring that.

May or may not drag Mako with me too. I'll have to see.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Well I'm definitely confirmed for this. If Bead can give me an idea of when he wants to pick me up, that'd be great.

Top Bottom