• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Names....Please Read

B

BD iBear

I get that the board people spam on is important to an extent.

After looking at the other names of our social groups...I think that the name of the room should be funny.

I mean c'mon Hyperbolic Time Chamber! I just busted out laughing when I actually look. That is the funniest one so far, right next to them is Sugertime Friend Zone.

Why can't be funny? Neither one of the other two names were funny in the least bit.

I know someone is going to think this is a dumb idea but the last few "great" ideas people had did not seem to work as well so...start thinking people!

Frames

DI
dude really hyperbolic time chamber is terrible and sugartime fun zone is just the name from the back part of the SBR where they tried to plan a tournament both names are average

Top Bottom