• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament The music of Pokken

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Since I have grown fascinated wit the music in the game, I would like to know everyone else's opinions of the songs for the stages.

Personally I love Old Ferrum Towns and the Carnival one. The Magikarp Festival and Neos City is also up there on my list of favorites but they are all so good, I cant just like one. What songs are your top favorites or what songs are not really your cup of tea?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Phos Volcano and Blue Dome have been my favorites since the arcade version.

Ferrum Dojo and Dragon's Nest are my favs of the entirely new ones in the Wii U version, though.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Old Ferrum Town is probably my favorite.
Magikarp FEstival and Ferrum Stadium are aso great.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Ferrum Stadium's theme is the best trainer fight theme in the entire series.

Other highlights for me include Tellur Town (Autumn), Dragon's Nest, Ferrum Dojo, and Regi Ruins.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Can we please take a moment to talk about how amazing these songs are? Easily my favorites in the soundtrack.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Tellur Town (Autumn), Magikarp Festival, both Dark Coliseum themes, Neos City, and Ferum stadium are my top picks. I think Dark Coliseum Final is bit underrated as well. It doesn't start out too great, but really picks up.

Top Bottom