• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most interesting day...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Link to original post: [drupal=4620]The most interesting day...[/drupal]

Now that I've become an atheist. I've been walking to school, do my work, daydream, forget I was supposed to do work, and finish half of it when class gets dismissed. I've seen a girl cry as well. I try to comfort her but I couldn't. I was too shy and I'm mostly the silent one in charter school. Yes people, I don't say anything in school. This is the reason I post on every thread I see.

After a few self-discussions on religion, I decided....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo's Thoughts
I'm not atheist. I'm not christian. I'm not anywhere interested in groups like these.
Bah, I'll just stop talking about this religion stuff. Can't think of this anymore.

So. I was in my usual character until HOPE class.
Mr. Rounds was like, "Well, since it's wednesday, we don't have enough time to do activites so, I want to hear your thoughts on what you wanna be."
There was only three classmates.
I said, "video game designer"

"cool. what about you?"

"Hair Stylist"

"Ooh nice one. I could totally use a haircut. I don't have much but I could use one." *laugh* "what about you"

"Be in the NFL"

"Okay, that's something you can really do. There's no denying it, bro. And you? What's your thoughts, eh?"

"Be in the Marines"

The moment my classmate said marines, the teacher was telling his stories there with people being really ruff, and being in a gas chamber where his eyes were stinging and snot was drooling down his face until he wears the gas mask after being told to. He said, "And IT. WAS. AWESOME"

After school he told me how to handle situations when your mother yells at you by stress.
He gave really good tips. The first one was a joke saying "Don't google that."

I left to the bus station and started thinking again. It was like this:

Tokyo's Thoughts said:
Hmmm. Now I'm thinking people are mostly at fault for something like a car accident.
They might say it was the tire because it was loose but It would be their fault for not setting the tire properly to the car....
Meh, I also got other thoughts but, they're too deep. As in, "what inside a grain of chocolate powder. are there more substances and particles?" deep. Now I'm home. Posting this blog. Then I look out the window seeing people smoke weed with weird hairstyles.

I even saw a gay man wearing a shirt with skinny jeans. Inside the shirt was a bra. Guess what's inside the skinny jeans?

"Oh man, This world is....this world..."

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
¡Interesting blog! I have one question for you:

In your quote you said that you didn't believe "In those groups" so; ¿Why you became an Atheist? What changed your mind? I wasn't able to find the answer to this question in your blog. Also, you don't have to answer my question if you don't want to (For example, if it's something personal to you, or something you don't want to talk about).

And also; ¿Do you like MLP:FiM? ¡Awesome! ¡I like the show too! My favorite Pony is Applejack :) *Brony High 5*

You're "@TokyoDown" in Twitter, ¿Right?

Thanks for your time, and for the blog too!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm okay with this. :bee:

¡Interesting blog! I have one question for you:

In your quote you said that you didn't believe "In those groups" so; ¿Why you became an Atheist? What changed your mind? I wasn't able to find the answer to this question in your blog.
I wasn't really into christianity. I hated the songs and I don't even read the bible. Religion also caused 9/11. But I also thought god was a mystery. One of the lines in the bible said something like discover the truth of god and you go to hell. That's Fishy... and creepy.

Then I changed my mind saying "Forget it, I'm gonna be a jedi" due to major hate and major conversations about it. I don't like that stuff about repeating things saying "GOD ISN'T REEEAAALLLL". stuff like that.

Just Stuff.

¿Do you like MLP:FiM? ¡Awesome! ¡I like the show too! My favorite Pony is Applejack :) *Brony High 5*
MLP General is located on Media Metropolis. Get there for pony.
2nd season will start the 17th of this month. :3c

You're "@TokyoDown" in Twitter, ¿Right?
@TokyoGamer7

Creepy. :snake:

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
I'm okay with this. :bee:

I wasn't really into christianity. I hated the songs and I don't even read the bible. Religion also caused 9/11. But I also thought god was a mystery. One of the lines in the bible said something like discover the truth of god and you go to hell. That's Fishy... and creepy.

Then I changed my mind saying "Forget it, I'm gonna be a jedi" due to major hate and major conversations about it. I don't like that stuff about repeating things saying "GOD ISN'T REEEAAALLLL". stuff like that.

Just Stuff.
I see. Personally, I honestly don't know what to think about religion, there are times in which I "Believe" and there are times in which I do not "Believe". However, I would definitely be a Jedi if I could use the force and be able to use a LightSaber! That would be AWESOME! Haha!

MLP General is located on Media Metropolis. Get there for pony.
2nd season will start the 17th of this month. :3c
Thanks for the invitation, and I will definitely check out the thread! Oh, and: MLP: FiM Season 2: Hype!

@TokyoGamer7

Creepy. :snake:
Ohhhh, for real? I tought you were someone else! (TokyoDown). Haha!

Ohhh, and to your Snake; I'm gonna show you THIS: :metaknight:

:ness:

Top Bottom