• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Amazing Feeling Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
I stayed home all day, went to the hardrock at night, got crunk; then came home. I have my friends steamroller and decided to smoke a bowl of kush ,mixed with purps, mixed with some other cali funky ****. I was eating raisins at the time, and I recomend raisins and weed(fvck Kush&OJ!).Thing is, I got my wisdom teeth out like 4 days ago and the left side of my mouth is kinda painful. They gave me wayyyy too many vicodins at the Walgreens, so I sold half of them and I still have loads more. So I popped 2 Vikes before I blazed.

I can no longer feel the pain in the left side of my mouth. And it's not the same numb feeling that you get for surgery. It just feels "fresh?".

Pretty Trippy

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
no, but there is a close button

Emilio, we can't really have discussion on drugs and an OP mentioning them is pretty beast. lol

It's not me, its SWF lol

But good **** on feeling better, dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom