• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE MISSILE

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Is there anyway you can store misfires? Is there a way to tell when you will misfire? Whats the probability on getting a misfire?

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Store the misfire by holding shield when you release the missile.
Tell it's a misfire by flashing green while you charge.
Probability is a guaranteed one out of six; If you've used it five times with no misfire, the next one WILL misfire.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Store the misfire by holding shield when you release the missile.
Tell it's a misfire by flashing green while you charge.
Probability is a guaranteed one out of six; If you've used it five times with no misfire, the next one WILL misfire.
I knew it was when you charged and turned green but now I know the store it I gotcha. So if you store it, will the next missile be the misfire you just stored?
Thanks for the quick answer.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Yeah, storing a misfire preserves it for your next GM. You can keep storing it repeatedly, so it's good to dig for misfires during star ko's and stuff, just to keep in your pocket for when opportunity arises.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Yeah, storing a misfire preserves it for your next GM. You can keep storing it repeatedly, so it's good to dig for misfires during star ko's and stuff, just to keep in your pocket for when opportunity arises.
Ahh! I gotcha! Thanks man!
Also can you sweet spot the edge with the GM?

Top Bottom