• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Many Shapes and Forms of Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Before I start, I want to say that I don't want Ditto to take a roster spot, rather replace one. Confused? Let me explain.

In Brawl, we were first introduced to a random character icon. Although it doesn't do anything really special, it could be spiced up a bit. Although the icon would remain the same, something could be changed.

I had the idea that after selecting random and starting a match, Ditto would appear and transform into the respective character. They could also do this with imitation characters from a variety of games.

Also, imagine having a game mode called "Ditto Battle." In it, it would essentially be a regular battle, but after every death, your character would change. Sort of like a battle royale in wrestling, the last one standing wins

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I was actually thinking about this earlier but this does sound pretty cool although some people may dislike it. Oh and if they got ditto's face that would be great as well and make it more worthwhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom