• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Man With The Plan Is Ready For Action - Lincoln Loud Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
LincolnLoud.png
Lincoln himself in all his glory

Who is Lincoln Loud?

If you're asking this question, you've probably never heard of Nickelodeon. Lincoln Loud is the main protagonist of the popular Nickelodeon cartoon series The Loud House, which has ran on television since 2016. He is a young 11 year old boy who lives with 10 sisters, and the show deals with how he survives his sisters' crazy antics. Sometimes he teams up with his best friend, Clyde McBride.

How would he play?

He was already playable in the first game, so there's an idea for what his moveset could be. But it's not enough, as in the first game he doesn't feel like Lincoln aside from his up special. Lincoln has plenty of interests that can be used for a potential moveset. He likes superheroes, spies, ghost hunting shows, magic shows, and more throughout the series.

What are his chances?

Very good. TLH is a very successful show with 7 seasons, a movie, and two spinoffs. He is the star of the show of course, and he's already been playable. He isn't very popular among the NASB playerbase, but his pros far outweigh his cons.

Loud Crowd (Supporters)
Mamboo07 Mamboo07
DrifloonEmpire DrifloonEmpire

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I'm still wary about character cuts, though. He's likely got backing from Nick Corporate, but at the same time he's by far the game's least popular character.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'm still wary about character cuts, though. He's likely got backing from Nick Corporate, but at the same time he's by far the game's least popular character.
Yeah. His lack of popularity is concerning, but I think that his chances of returning are pretty good overall.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
The roster has fully leaked, and Lincoln is nowhere to be found.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
You talking about the actual full roster or just the newcomer roster image that was leaked yesterday?
The newcomer roster image that was leaked earlier this week. There's no sign of Lincoln anywhere. If he was playable he would definitely be on it due to how big he is.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
The newcomer roster image that was leaked earlier this week. There's no sign of Lincoln anywhere. If he was playable he would definitely be on it due to how big he is.
That picture is just the box art characters and the newcomers. I wouldn't worry about that.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Stage Theory is being more and more valid with every reveal, especially now that a second Danny Phantom stage is confirmed. It's ironic that the missing veteran the fans want to see back the least is actually the most likely one to return.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Given recent developments, I want this thread completely locked.

Edit: I don't want this thread locked anymore, and instead I will have thread converted into a support thread for Clyde.

Edit: And it's official. This is a Clyde thread now.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Sure he's a background character now, but Ludosity officially stated that it doesn't deconfirm fighters, especially now that Mr. Krabs (another background cameo) got in. It's starting to look good for his chances, despite him being the least popular member of the original game's cast.

Top Bottom