• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Man with a Smile: Jeff the Killer (Detailed Moveset)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hooded Informant

Banned via Warnings
The reason I pick Jeff the Killer for SSB4, and not any other creepypasta, is because he, unlike others, can have a decent, detailed moveset. Jeff the Killer is a good character to be wanted by most fans of creepypasta for SSB4. He could be the fastest attacking character due to having only a knife the size of Meta Knight's Galaxia, but much lighter. Here is his moveset:

A - One Slice - 4% Damage
AA - Two Slices - 4% Damage; 3% Damage
AAA - Infinite Stab - 7% Initial Damage; 1% Damage Per Stab

Side Tilt - Vertical Slash - 13% Damage
Dash Attack - Dashing Stab - 10% Damage
Side Smash - 3 Horizontal Slices - 15% Damage; 13% Damage: 7% Damage

Up Tilt - Upwards Slice - 13% Damage
Up Smash - 3 Upward Slices - 7% Damage; 4% Damage; 13% Damage

Down Tilt - Crouching Stab - 12% Damage (Meteor Smash Attack)
Down Smash - Spinning Slice - 5 Hits Worth Up to 34% Damage

Neutral Air - Sex Kick - 13% Damage if connected directly; 7% Damage if it connects after attack
Forward Air - 5 Kicks - 13% Initial Damage; 7% Damage for 2nd kick; 4% Damage on last 3 kicks
Back Air - Backwards Kick - 10% Damage
Up Air - Upwards Slice - 15% Damage
Down Air - Downwards Slice - 17% Damage (Meteor Smash Attack)

Pummel - Headbutt - 3% Damage
Forward Throw - Stab and Remove - 4% Upon Stab; 3% Upon Removal; 4% With Throw
Backward Throw - One Handed Throw - 13% Damage, throwing the opponent far
Up Throw - 3 Stabs - 4% Damage with Stabs, knocking the opponent far after the 3rd
Down Throw - Submission - Throws opponent down and stomps on their neck; 13% Damage

Neutral Special - Knife Throw - Jeff throws as many knives as needed at the opponent, stunning them in their tracks. The knives move extremely fast. 7% Damage per hit.

Side Special - Shadow Speed - Jeff moves at an incredible speed and slices the opponent, making serious damage. Great for catching foes off guard. Will Meteor Smash in the air. 17% Damage.

Down Special - Chikyo Chagi - Jeff raises his foot in the air and slams it down, causing an explosion and sending opponents far away. 25% Damage.

Up Special - Rising Blade - Jeff grabs a second knife and spins high into the air. He will, in the end, glide. 3% Damage per slice. 15 slices.

Final Smash - The Shadowbringer's Storm - Jeff summons illusionary knives and they constantly attack the opponents, with Jeff laughing at them, causing 4% damage per hit. Finally, Jeff attacks all of the opponents quickly, causing 25% damage and a potential KO.

This is my analysis on why Jeff should be in, and also my analysis on his moveset if he is in.
Please support Jeff for SSB4, be it he be regular, DLC or custom character. He has been in a video game called Illusion: Ghost Killer.

D

Deleted member

Inelligible for Smash; expect topic to be locked.
Might I suggest discussing creepypasta characters in the "Impossible characters" thread?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't even know who this guy is, but if he isn't a video game character, I suggest doing what Golden said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom