• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Main Sword of Justice, Cobalion for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarnOwlsRSoAdorable

Smash Apprentice
Cobalion is one of the most recent legendaries in the Pokémon series. Pokémon Rumble Blast gave it a very important role and I'm not going to spoil it.
Cobalion.png

Moveset:
B: Iron Head- Cobalion head-butts the opponent
B side: Retaliate- does more damage if Cobalion lost a life because of that opponent
B up: Volt Switch- Cobalion fires a bolt of electricity and travels upward
B down: Close Combat- Cobalion does a huge amount of weak melee attacks but lowers it's defense
Final Smash: Sacred Sword- Cobalion swings a sword multiple times and finishes with a fatal jump attack

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wonder how many pokémon would have been on the roster if BarnOwl would have been the director. :laugh:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's official. We're making threads for every Pokemon in existence.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
This thread's primary post needs to be more detailed if it's a serious discussion topic.
I don't really think there is anything to discuss here. There are limited spots to Pokemon character in SSB4, I'm positive that Cobalion won't even be looked at as a character for SSB4 by Sakurai. Cobalion will most likely be supported as a "Pokeball Item".

BarnOwlsRSoAdorable

Smash Apprentice
Cobalion is one of the most recent legendaries in the Pokémon series. Pokémon Rumble Blast gave it a very important role and I'm not going to spoil it.
View attachment 481
Moveset:
B: Iron Head- Cobalion head-butts the opponent
B side: Retaliate- does more damage if Cobalion lost a life because of that opponent
B up: Volt Switch- Cobalion fires a bolt of electricity and travels upward
B down: Close Combat- Cobalion does a huge amount of weak melee attacks but lowers it's defense
Final Smash: Sacred Sword- Cobalion swings a sword multiple times and finishes with a fatal jump attack
Cobalion isn't that likely but there's still a possibility. He can be DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom