• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Low Tier Hero

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
Hello, im Val Zechta, or little val in my local smash area
at the moment, i want to be a bowser player for two reasons.
1. Bowser is my main in project m and has gotten me 8th in the power ranking. It makes me want to help him out in melee as well
2. I liked bowser since i was a kid playing melee. So i wish to bring my old main out of retirment.

Any help at all would be valuable
and thanks to all who do in my quest through the koopa road

Breatheezy

Smash Rookie
Melee bowser is really really tough so many thing work against you (i.e fox/sheik). I'm gonna guess you are familiar with all your tech like wavedashing up-b out of shield etc. For bowser in melee you must make sure you have flawless edge guard for space animals or falcon Bair is amazing for sheik try and force her to up-b on stage fair or side-b back throw. Jiggs and peach imo aren't worth trying to edge guard they gain so much more. Another thing if sheik chain grabs you of course want to mix up you di but I've heard the best way to di the throw is straight up cuz if the sheiks timings are of you can actually jump out. Lol that's about all I know about bowser hope is was helpful GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR QUEST!!!

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Hey man, glad you chose Bowser :083:
If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer, you can also join the Bowser discord too, it's pretty active. I'll send you the link if you are interested o/

Top Bottom