• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legendary Mewtwo Physhic Guide! Tips + Tricks + More!

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Hey! Finally finished off the Mewtwo guide. Here I teach you about mewtwo, from head to toe. Check it out!

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Awesome! Thanks for your contributions to the Mewtwo boards btw!

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Very nice! I've been looking to pick up Mewtwo as a secondary, and this definitely helped! Thanks!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I think you forgot some things. Minor but could help:

- Mewtwo's wall jump. At first I didn't know why he had that until I was on For Glory and got knocked down to the bottom with one jump left. I hit the lowest wall of the stage (wherebthe three blocks are) and was able to wall jump and teleport back up. Opponent thought he'd spike me and SD. He was wrong.

- Disable has useable knockback especially in the higher %s.

- Air dodging into aereals surprises a lot of people on the ground. Especially NAir.

- Jab most of the time cancels out projectiles. Probably not a high damage one though (like a high damage aura sphere.)

Otherwise great vid :)

Last edited:

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
I think you forgot some things. Minor but could help:

- Mewtwo's wall jump. At first I didn't know why he had that until I was on For Glory and got knocked down to the bottom with one jump left. I hit the lowest wall of the stage (wherebthe three blocks are) and was able to wall jump and teleport back up. Opponent thought he'd spike me and SD. He was wrong.

- Disable has useable knockback especially in the higher %s.

- Air dodging into aereals surprises a lot of people on the ground. Especially NAir.

Otherwise great vid :)
Eh wall bouncing can only help with recovering, but its mainly on wall stages. Disable isnt that useful, its to hard to hit. I wouldnt worry about it. But thanks.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Eh wall bouncing can only help with recovering, but its mainly on wall stages. Disable isnt that useful, its to hard to hit. I wouldnt worry about it. But thanks.
Gonna have to disagree on Disable. It's not that useful in general but it has its uses. I got a lot of pretty good FG players by surprise after coming up from the ledge (via a jump) with an immediate Disable, grabbing the ledge then making a quick grab. Gotta have the timing right like an UpB ledge cancel but if we're talking about a free grab that's pretty useful to me.

Also there are some stages where if Mewtwo falls below it and it curves, teleporting will result in an SD. If you wall jump instead THEN teleport you'll survive.

Like I said, minor things but they help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom