• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Hope?

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
I noticed Ridley's thread is closed. Came across this. I know people are skeptical of petitions. But regardless it's worth a shot. Who knows one of these days, a petition might work. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it already has. It takes two seconds, so even if you consider petitions to be pointless, do it just so you have a little bit of hope left. The truth is Ridley could be removed as a stage hazard. And well same goes with any assist trophies.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-a...h-bros-for-wii-u-and-3ds?expired_session=true

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Everything at this point suggest's that Ridley is not going to be a fighter in this installment, the facts that he is a boss in the Wii U version and completely absent for the first time in a Smash game with 3DS, plus the fact that he has been completely shot down by Sakurai a while ago in an IGN interview speak for themselves. He isn't a possibility at this point.

Next game? Maybe, as Sakurai is known to change his mind about things before. However he doesn't have any chance of getting a spot this time.

Also, not to be that guy, but this technically isn't even supposed to be on this board anyway, as the stickied topic says this about DLC threads.
Okay so...

"New Rules"
2. To keep this area as concise as possible we will be restricting discussion to just those which are possible for inclusion. For now we assume that characters which are already implemented into the game in some way (Pokeball, Assist Trophy or Stage Boss) are not applicable for DLC.

Top Bottom