• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm the coolest cat it school!

I'll see myself out then... ;-;
Too bad you aren't a member of the Cenation. If you were a member, you'd be super cool and hip enough to be here.

Nah. After Smash 4 I went to League of Legends like everyone else. Smash 4 resurrects all of the dead smash players.
The last time I remember interacting with you was with me and DTK's big insult war over Halo Reach on XBL.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Too bad you aren't a member of the Cenation. If you were a member, you'd be super cool and hip enough to be here.

The last time I remember interacting with you was with me and DTK's big insult war over Halo Reach on XBL.
LOL. I remember that, it lasted hours. That had to have been over 3 years ago, because I was still in CA when it happened. I've been in Texas for the past 2 and a half years now for college.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Man, why is this board so dead feeling :(

I got tournaments every week here and never seem to get a response. Does smashboards just hate wifi or something?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
LOL. I remember that, it lasted hours. That had to have been over 3 years ago, because I was still in CA when it happened. I've been in Texas for the past 2 and a half years now for college.
You best be doing work son.

Man, why is this board so dead feeling :(

I got tournaments every week here and never seem to get a response. Does smashboards just hate wifi or something?
No. When Brawl was released, this section hosted a HUGE online tournament. After that, this area was really active due to the social and online tournies. Now...I guess it might be because of the lack of info/awareness of this place.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well this site doesn't have live matchmaking and For Glory means new players don't really need to seek other payers out for online play.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's more or less effort killing things. Ergo, the friend system in Brawl, along with online limitations pretty much meant you HAD to search out either an online matchmaking service, or a regularly active/dedicated online community in order to get a decent match. Tournaments were bolstered by Wi-Fi being a new thing to the series at the time, as well as for most, being the one thing they were able to train by/for, as well as the only thing to look forward to/motivate themselves.

With Smash 4 making it relatively easy to add people, most just cut out the middleman and find/set up matches through Social means (media, threads, ladders, etc.), or just play For Glory (have actually gotten a friend request/added someone through FG, myself).

I myself turn to Skype when I feel like playing online, and train offline when I feel like being srs. My line of work doesn't give me nearly as much free time nowadays.

Top Bottom