• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Koopa King is evolving?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Basically a general thread to talk about the "42nd Character" Giga Bowser.

It seems that he's a casual appeal character as I doubt he'd be meta legal. The PMBR suggest that you play 2v1 against him or 3v1. I personally think that by using the player 1 Turbo Mode code, you should try to fight the Subspace Army and see how fast you can do it.

What do you guys think you can do to mess around with Giga Bowser?

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
I know this is the Bowser subforum, but

Why don't we have Wario Man as a 43rd character? Callin' you out PMBR

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I did a 2 v 1 match with me as Giga Bowser and my friends as their mains.

They destroyed me. Giga Bowser is too big to stand up to real players, lol.

Based Gob

Smash Rookie
Giga Bowser VS Giga Bowser is always fun, especially if you have stuff like metal/turbo/low gravity on to spice things up a bit.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I personally think he should be legal under 1-stock handicap, but I'm not really an expert and don't know if that's still overpowered. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
I recently imagined Bowser having a rage level somewhat similar to Little Mac's KO meter or Ivysaur's solar beam charge, allowing him to evolve into Giga Bowser at least once a match for 10 seconds.
Not quite sure if this would make him OP but I really like special gimmicks for characters.

Top Bottom