• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Island: Episode 1-A New Start

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date

Which opening do you tell the group to take?

• The one on the left.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The one on the right.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

You are picked in a raffle to a vacation in Isle Delfino, and right now, sleeping on the plane. Peach then shakes you in an attempt to wake you up. "Hey," She says into your ear. "Wake up. We're almost there," You wake up and stretch yourself out as the flight attendant Toad gives you your scrambled eggs n' bacon sandwich breakfast. Then, the pilot passes Isle Delfino, so Peach goes up and says, "Excuse me, sir, you just passed Isle Delfino." "I wasn't paid to go there," The pilot said. Then, Peach pinched his cheek and yelled, "THIS IS MY PRIVATE PLANE, YOUNG MAN, AND IF I WANT YOU TO GO SOMEWHERE, YOU WILL GO THERE!!" But that just made it worse. The pilot lost control of the plane when Peach was pinching his cheek, and they crashed on a remote island. Peach came out of the wreckage, coughing, then asking, "Where are we?" You and everyone else on the plane(except the pilot, who was severely unconscious) come out of the wreckage. You then see a bottle in the ocean. When it comes to shore, you pick it up, uncap it, and pour the glowing liquid inside out. It then became Starlow. "Hello, Yello!" said Starlow. So, now, it's just you, Mario, Peach, Stuffwell, Toadsworth, and Starlow as a group stranded on a remote island. But, then, you see that there are two openings in the big rainforest standing in front of you.

Top Bottom