• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Horror Monster Killer! Harry Mason for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hooded Informant

Banned via Warnings
(Don't Judge Me if a Thread like this was already created...)
If Snake doesn't return, who could replace him? Of course, it would be Harry Mason.

Harry Mason is a monster killer in the Silent Hill games, and he would be a perfect addition as Konami's representative for SSB4...if Snake doesn't make it, of course.

His attacks would consist of his melee weapons such as his knife, pipe, ax and more. His specials would consist mainly of various other weapons.

Please discuss (or even tell me that there is another thread about this) about Harry Mason.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Was Harry Mason ever on a Nintendo system? It looks like SH1 never left Sony.

If Snake doesn't come back, I'd want:
A character from Advance Wars as his spiritual/moveset successor
Simon Belmont as a Konami representative.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A Konami rep isn't guaranteed. If there is one, it will be Snake again.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dude, what the hell is your deal with scary/creepypasta garbage? This is your fourth character idea like that now.

Anyways, 2 problems:

First, zero Silent Hill games have been on a Nintendo system (something that is REQUIRED to be eligible in Smash) so he's by no means eligible.

Second, if Konami is coming back to Smash there's only going to be ONE rep. I fail to see Solid Snake being taken over by a character from a game like that.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It seems that Silent Hill has been on the Game Boy Advance, but I wouldn't count on Harry making the cut.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It seems that Silent Hill has been on the Game Boy Advance, but I wouldn't count on Harry making the cut.
The only problem with that was that said Japan only Game Boy Advance game was nothing more than a visual novel retelling the first game. Sure, it has Harry Mason in it, but it's not an actual "game." At least Solid Snake was actually in PLAYABLE games on Nintendo systems.

Looking at his past posts, it's very clear that The Hooded Informant has a strong horror/creepypasta obsession, something Sakurai lacks.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The only problem with that was that said Japan only Game Boy Advance game was nothing more than a visual novel retelling the first game. Sure, it has Harry Mason in it, but it's not an actual "game." At least Solid Snake was actually in PLAYABLE games on Nintendo systems.

Looking at his past posts, it's very clear that The Hooded Informant has a strong horror/creepypasta obsession, something Sakurai lacks.
This pretty much helps me out in determining whether or not to lock this thread. Thank you for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom