• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hope for King Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

Smash Cadet
I would like King Boo. Just hear me out smash needs more villains. King Boo could also have probably the most original move set by creating illusions and having a disjointed tounge attack. If their was any character in the game right now that would fit his play style (of a glass canon with a large hit box) it would be Mewtwo. King Boo could have an amazing recovery game with the ability to fly temporarily (think brawl Pit or Duck Hunt) or even teleport (again like Mewtwo). Also King Boo has been around since the game cube and has been pretty current with the last appearance in 2015 (Mario Party 10) and with the port of Luigi’s mansion coming out later this year. Also the final smash would probably be summoning a giant bowser to fight for him or him breaking the dark moon summoning a hoard of anger ghosts (maybe like Olimar’s final smash). I see him having great specials (like sommoning lightning or for his side special going through the stage for a second) but having a short grab range. Honestly King Boo doesn’t have the greatest odds but I hope he comes in to Smash Bros. Do you agree? Put your opinions down below. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom