• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest in Corneria (the Paranormal Activity Trilogy Successor).

Mogotoo

Smash Rookie
The Greatest In Corneria
St. Marys, Ontario, Canada

RESULTS
Singles
...1. Saux
2. Kason
3. Vyzor
4. Alpha Delpha
5. Mogotoo
6. The Notorious Tiggs
7. R432
7. Italyin

Doubles
1. Reppin' That Corneria (Kason & Mogotoo)
2. Well Rested (Saux & The Notorious Tiggs)
3. The Duranglers (Alpha Delpha & Italyins)
4. My parents went to California and all they got me was this stupid shirt (Vyzor & R432)

Low Tier Singles (15th (Link) and below).
1. Kason
2. Saux
3. Vyzor
4. Mogotoo
5. Alpha Delpha
5. R432
7. The Notorious Tiggs

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Paranormal Activity IV comes soon.. will be the succesor of TGIC

Good tourny Mogotoo cant wait to see you at PAIV, ****s hype.

shoutoutz:
Mogo: good freakin tourny. mad fun. awesome **** in teams also. we demo'd like nun.
Saux: Upthrow->Rest. lol nobutrlly good tourny man. **** **** in GF
Kason: lrn2di
Vyzor: good job man your G ***** so hard. usuall good stuff... cant wait for PAIV when we can be teaming again >: ). bacon combos all dai. SNAG ME ONE
Delfa: your sheik gets sexier and sexier every tourny. you ***** so hard in dubs. but no brawl for you to totally destroy everyone in this time, lol.
tiggs: REST MOAR PL0X. for real though you ****. and r too good at resting (jiggs team wtf)
R432: marth skills gettin better. but i donno, i say your ganon is still better.
Italyins: thanks for joining us. hope you had fun. people are going to wanna buy your fresh not destroyed controllers. and come to PAIV, it will be ****
Spam: should have came... better come to PAIV lol.
fat$: FFAAAAATTTMONNNEY.. WHEREUAT.

wheres lawlzers at.. that noob.

and mogo, ill upload the videos in a few days or so. busy with tons of projects, you know how it is.

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
successor? FAAAAAAAAAIL LOL DEFF NOT. fail fail fail. sooo cocky. epic fail is epic. roflroflroflroflroflrofl. j/k happy b-day though :D shoutouts soon. BTW you should change Italyins in singles to Italyin. Also beside the title "Low Tier Singles" put in brackets, 15th and below.

Saux

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts beta 1.6

kason: lrn2di
vyzor: lrn2fightsheik
delfa: lrn2begayerwithsheik
mogo: lrn2dofalcocombosandnotmainbaaaadcharacters(roy)
saux: lrn2stopbeingsogay
tiggs: lrn2rest
italyin: lrn2yoshi
hayden: lrn2showupontime
r432: lrn2spoon
r432: lrn2marthw/osidesmash(butstillsomesidesmash)
lawlzerz: lrn2showupandpikachu
crip: lrn2come
spam: lrn2showupandnotworklikeamother
fat$: lrn2foxandnothavecousinscomesomuch
kason: lrn2repthe519
kason: lrn2snagarep
kason: lrn2rep

that is all for now. beta 2.0 coming soon! (iwouldve dont it now, but lunch is over :()

Saux

Smash Apprentice
ok here comes the real deal. the good **** :). alright, well::::

kason: ****ing amazuzing winnners finals and grand finals. them last matches were TIGHT. but seriously, im sorry.. i was gay as ****, but oh well, next time ill try to be more creative.. sorrrrry :(
saux: :D
vyzor: lrn2sheik
vyzor: hahahahaha juuuuuust kidding jk lololololol. now stop trolling dragonite!!!oh yes, good matches :) but seriously, lrn2sheik (at least my gay piece of *** sheik :o)
delfa: well delfa, i think we both know that you wouldve beat me had we played... and all i have to say to that is HAHA (we didnt play.. luck :) im full of it aint i?@hotmail.com... wtf? dunno where im going with thisssss......)
why, mogotoo, happy birthday young grasshopper :)!
mogo: pizza = rapeX3 (only x3 cause thats how many slices i had :D) but seriously, in korradi, you could sell that **** for 23945720017 million pwnies each@@@!!!L:GEA :D (p.s. joe is a whoer)
mogo: youz good. keep up the stellar performances
tiggs: get a better team mate next time
tiggs ver. 2: get more **** rests recorded next time
tiggs ver. 3: have a tourney at your house called TNT
tiggs ver. 4: ya mam ya mam, rapptor, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :p
tiggs ver. 5: needs more up throw --> rest. won me the tourney, so why wouldnt it win you the next one? maybe if kason lrns2di then itll be tuffer.... but as long as you break out some unholy rests then youll... holy **** im sorry im ranting XD
tiggs ver. 6: just kidding XD
r432: get more ganon **** and more marth and i think youll pretty much fortnicate me.. :o
r432 ver. 2: remember to be as GAY as possible with marth: abuse the gifts sakurai has bestowed upon marth!!!!!!
italyins.... i love yoshi
italy boy ver. 2: youre a horse dookie of alot better of a player than i thought you were :) get some more **** with falcon to seep from your orphesuses and youll annihilate me (youll **** my jiggs in the butt)
spam: you come
crip: you too
hayden: sorry that we couldnt fit you into the bracket :(. next time though. at PAIV wll be sure to have more than enough room :), oh and keep working that samus! (btw iron bandit stated today that he mains sams now, so looks like youve got some compitition for best sams in st. marys!)
lawlzerz: YOU BETTER COME TO PAIV
lawlzerz: we'll even have pokemon tourney then :) so come!!!! :bee:

ehem...

Paranormal Activity IV feat pokemon

singles predictions for pokemon:

1. delfa
2. saux
3. tiggs
4. lawlzerz
5. spam
5. vyzor
7. mogo
7. harvey
519. kason

nahhh, im just being a troll XD

:laugh:

well, i hope i forgot someone and their crying right now :chuckle:

juuuuust kiddding!
cause i did forget....
THE NOTORIOUS
fat$

so yeah here she goes:
fat$: come next time so you can dazzle us with your brilliant display of raperaperape shine bairs and super good fox combos, and super tech skill (specially with falcon on rainbow cruise)

ANYWAYS:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see that there was no pichu dittos in this tourney in grand finals. cause yknow i looooove seeing pichu at my tournament.. especially in grand finals :mad:
but seriously, i did not give a FUUUUCK

but yeah, if it ever happens again somebodys gonna die alone in the snow :o. or maybe ill try and delfa will impose my previous sentence on me... sure hope not, cause then there would be not me to up throw --> rest kason :( unless tiggs stepped up to the plate! (if you can up throw --> rest me, you can do it to kason {because his di is almost as bad at i am at smash})

umm, im also pissed that kason won doubles again. ps ima beat you with yoshi next tourney (hahaha spam... tehe)

aaaand im pumped for PAIV. but this tourney seriously was the greatest in corneria, and **** guys! why didnt anybody play on corneria!!!!!??????!!??!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??????:confused:

oh well..

btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkO5YNsQ8Q

r432: this is what my dragonite is gonna do to your charizard. cept this is the child friendly version :lick:

ok thats all i think.

unless i find another topic to rant about...
lol

:chuckle:

im just wasting space now :D oh well

its super duper fun!
and trolly!

vyzor, btw, star fox is the worst game EVER

and spam: from russia with love = BAAAAAD

and kason... yeah, you.. i think you are the worst animal crossing player in the WHOLE WORLD
and that animal crossing SUCKS BALLS

that is all :D

merry christmas

santa clause 3

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
good read. and it doesnt matter that you were gay, thats what tournaments are for lol. i would take any chance i could get to dair you. DAIRDAIRDAIR ALL DAI.

and i will freaking try to get 519th in pokemon singles. roflrepalldai.
repreperpreprpeepeprpeprep

PAIV is gon ****.

i feel like this tournament is just a big fat advertisment for paranormal activity 4... lol.. but still ****
fat$ will be getting off next tourny. i warn all ya'll

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
i dont want pokemon at the nexy tourney by the way :| screw that **** *** horse ****ing dookie diahrea **** piece of **** ****er ***** nippled ****ing star fox'd **** *** butthole **** *** in the **** **** with ****ing ****ing **** nipples. lol :3

Mogotoo

Smash Rookie
successor? FAAAAAAAAAIL LOL DEFF NOT. fail fail fail. sooo cocky. epic fail is epic.
Cocky?
Definition of successor:
Noun 1. successor - a person who follows next in order; "he was President Lincoln's successor"
TGIC followed the PA trilogy. It is a successor.

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Cocky?
Definition of successor:
Noun 1. successor - a person who follows next in order; "he was President Lincoln's successor"
TGIC followed the PA trilogy. It is a successor.
lolololololololol stfu lololololololol

Definition of stfu:
Noun 1. stfu - an expression which means to "shut the **** up".

sorry that was very trolly. I am actually glad you corrected me because I now know what the proper definition of a successor is :D

btw stfu kason :|

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts :D

Kason: Is winning tourneys your boyfriend? Sorry I missed grand finals :( (same goes to Saux) It was probably tight, nah just kidding, it was probably loose. I can't think of anything else to say but..........................................................................STFU YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I THINK OF YOU.

Saux: lrn2ganondorf :3 seriously though, its getting old now >: ( good **** bra (lol you're a bra) (insert awesome smiley here). Everything seems to be in order....Carry on :D (I hate your Sheik) Ummm....Keep up the good work!.... :D ...... : ) ................ :|..... *cough* well.....see ya!

Vyzor: Is this funny? No it's not funny.

Alpha Delpha: ****ing good Sheik man! :D It ***** my Ganondorf up the *******. You have the potential to possibly be the best in St. Marys :O Nah :D j/k...I think? GO PLAY SOME BRAWL.

Mogotoo: rhymes with Mogojew.....HAPPY B-DAY :D Your tourney was freaking awesome! I hope you had a good one! ^ . ^ btw pwn rob with your Falco

The Notorious Tiggs: Ummmmm.....I don't give aaaa ****. I really don't so all i'm gonna say is, ummmm good stuff and ****, yea woo! whatever - . -

R432:
...you spoony bard

Italyin: omg that was awesome that you came :D I hope you had a really fun time :) Keep on Yoshi'in :3

Hayden: Need For Speed, Burnout, Gran Turismo, Flatout, R.C. Pro-Am, :| Anne Gibson likes your car ****.

Spam: Independant/video/school/family/life/(insert next john here) johns

fat$: I should care, why?

Lawlzers: I honestly think you should right well **** off :| You're not good with Pikachu and never will be because you suck, SUCK.

Crip: Yellow

IronBanditorsome****Idon'tgivea****: SWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET BOWSER :psycho:

Hollowman: DEAD, NOW STFU

Loituma Guy: You weren't even there. Probably windmilling a leek somewhere.

Sonjai: Don't care. You're not real :|

Claudio: OH FORGET THIS. SHOUTOUTS ARE DONE >:| TIME TO GO PLAY SOME SMG2

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lawlzers reads these eh. rofl. HE WILL DUMMY YOU IN POKEMON SINGLES.

brudda jus' gon to rep some super mario galaxy 2, lettembe

Saux

Smash Apprentice
ummm, liam is better than you vyzor.

tis true.

lawl

zerz

just wasting more space :)!

and btw i hope you lose to bearjew.... AGAIN

and btw spam stop with the gay johns, just grow a sheik. then youll do well. worked for me :D

Saux

Smash Apprentice
ummm, where doth thou think'st PAIV shalt occur? umm, cause i guess we could do my house again, but honestly guys, cmon. thatll be 3 in a row. i vote for vYZrs! and when? after exams. that would work best. maybe it could be sorta an exams-are-done celebration?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
update the thread with what?

oh.. brackets? videos?

yeah mogo, stop bein lazy and update that ****.

cause ya know.. its totally not my fault. :S

Saux

Smash Apprentice
get the brackets up :newbie: . and rofl mogo i heard bout that. soooo funny. bet dem cod gamers would never something awesome like that :chuckle:

Top Bottom