• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Character Suggestion Ever: Travis Touchdown!

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Great idea, I can't wait for this game. I can see him being the Roy of Brawl: included to promote his own game.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I actually dont like the character.

But dammit I cant wait for this game looks so incredibly awesome... and by the way its likely that girl there will be the best assassin in the world. PLOT TWIST!

And i predicted it... So just don't to attached so i don't have to say "Told ya so"

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I actually dont like the character.

But dammit I cant wait for this game looks so incredibly awesome... and by the way its likely that girl there will be the best assassin in the world. PLOT TWIST!

And i predicted it... So just don't to attached so i don't have to say "Told ya so"
Geez, thanks for spoiling the ending Lego! Now the game is ruined. ;)

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
As a third party rep, this dude poops all over megaman and the other girls. Ya Rly.

Travis vs Snake vs Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf.

Too much manliness. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER.

Travis 4 Brawl.

Travis 4 Life.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Actually no. When Mega man uses Gutsman power he becomes even more manly than Chuck Norris and Captain falcons love child.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Actually no. When Mega man uses Gutsman power he becomes even more manly than Chuck Norris and Captain falcons love child.
Let's just think about this rationally. Megaman powers up by stealing off other people, like a scavenger.

Travis powers up by masturbating a lightsaber.

I think we all know which is manlier.

And bump.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
it would conflict with the fact that there is already a beam sword in the game. he could dual wield but still, the gamemhasnt freakin come out yet. he does have a literal 0% chance of getting in.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
it would conflict with the fact that there is already a beam sword in the game. he could dual wield but still, the gamemhasnt freakin come out yet. he does have a literal 0% chance of getting in.
Fox has has a ray-gun since the very beggining, which is also an item. Roy made his Melee debute before HIS game was released. Therefore, saying that Travis has a 0% chance is completely false. For your information, he has a 0.0000001% chance of getting in.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
TT's game hasn't been released yet, he has little to no fame in the greater industry and the only third parties to be included thusfar are pillars of the gaming community (Travis being nothing in the gaming community, but in a few months he might pass into existence as a grain of dust.) All the same, I suppose anythings possible, I'd rate his chances to be considerably less then that of Goomba.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No point in rating his chances people seeing as WG alredy said its just his wish character or something...

But seriously at least he isn't taking it seriously like the Lara croft thread XD

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

TRAVIS FOR BRAWL!

TT's game hasn't been released yet, he has little to no fame in the greater industry and the only third parties to be included thusfar are pillars of the gaming community (Travis being nothing in the gaming community, but in a few months he might pass into existence as a grain of dust.) All the same, I suppose anythings possible, I'd rate his chances to be considerably less then that of Goomba.
Isn't that cute? My little baby brother posted on my thread. Poor kid. He's incapable of appreciating the pure, unadulterated AWESOME that is Travis Touchdown.

:034:

Smash Hero
I demand a revival for the greatest third-party character! Spnning overhead kick~! *kicks topic back onto the first page*

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
*Sulutes* Right you are sir.

I sure hope that Travis gets in. With Brawl now being released the same month as NMH, the game will probably be crushed by the Smash bros juggernaut in sales. A shame, that. :(
NMH has a release date? In February no less? I was unaware of that, sweet! Well, good for me and those who already want NMH anyhow...not so much for NMH, for just the reason Wiseguy stated.

D

Deleted member

LMAO. HELL YES!

Absolutely no chance whatsoever (maybe an AT?), but he would be awesome if it was possible.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
he cant get in cause hes is holding a boob.

im so getting that game though, looks like the 5th good non-nintendo made wii game.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Don't sweat it, FD. I've neglected the thread myself as of late.

100% agreed PGY. I can only hope that Unisoft A) markets the heck out of the game and B) moves it far, far away from Brawl's release date. Otherwise, I fear that masterpeice will be a modern day flop... :(

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Indeed, NMH hits the streets TODAY!

Buy it or be doomed to a life of uncoolness forever!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I will main Travis if he is playable. I love him to death. He is so coooooooollll!!!!!

I hope he's taunts says Die F***head!!!

Top Bottom