• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Talos, One of the 6 Divine Gods of this Universe, has returned!

TalosSSB

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=5092]The Great Talos, One of the 6 Divine Gods of this Universe, has returned![/drupal]

The 'Best' Smash brothers 64 player is back, Fear the wrath of a super high intelligence, TAS-like gameplay, Superior mind games, even to some of the 'top' players in the SSB64 community... Easily beating anyone who attempts to beat me. I've played for many many many, MANY years competitively and played many players around the world. Despite playing in Online Frame Delay, I can still easily beat EVERYONE I have played as of yet on the Kaillera Server GALAXY64, along with the Chile and Japanese servers over P2P with them, which they seemed better then the regular galaxy server player anyways.

My Advice to anyone whos looking for real competition on Kaillera in smash64, Try P2P With ****, by installing japanese language and all the packages onto your computer and you can see the broken symbol letters as their language and translate it, or however your case may be.

The Great Talos has Spoken!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sorry I don't believe in pagan stuff only the big JC for the Hulkster brother.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Talos is one of the 9 Divines, not 6...

Even if you take into account that the treaty after the Great War imposed by the Aldmeri Dominion forced the church to stop worshipping one of the Divines, then surely you recognize that 9-1=8, not 6.

On top of all that, Talos was the one whose worship was banned, because Talos was actually Tiber Septim before ascending to Divinity. The Thalmor believe Tiber Septim, a nord, mortal man, could not possibly have become a God, and refuse to aknowledge him as such.

Clearly you didn't do your homework when deciding on that as your gamertag and making this thread :denzel:

Top Bottom