• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Mighty Poo

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
"I am the Great Mighty Poo, and I'm going to throw my **** at you!"

The man needs no introduction. The Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of the funniest and most memorable boss characters in gaming history. This opera singing pile of **** is the main antagonist of the Poo Mountain section of the game, and is known to feed off of Sweet Corn. When Conker feeds the beast, he rises from the brown waters to engage the squirrel in a fight. However, Conker thankfully has his Context Sensitive buttons, and he manages to discover the Great Mighty Poo's ultimate weakness: toilet paper.

Honestly as a fighter, I could see him being sort of like Inkling except he is literally just a moving pile of dung (kind of like Muk from Pokemon). If Sakurai were to add him (which is pretty unlikely but still, that doesn't mean we can't talk about it) he could come up with a creative moveset for him. A character being just a pile of sludge is something the roster has never seen before, and could add to a lot of creativity during development to make up for his limited source material. Obviously he would be throwing poo, but I can also imagine something creative been done with toilet paper, and also his hands slamming down for smash attacks. He could roll balls of poo to damage opponents (like how Conker rolled them up Poo Mountain), and it would be cool to see some kind of Sweet Corn mechanic where you would eat corn and your poo/attacks would deal more damage.

Realistically, it's unlikely that we will see the Great Mighty Poo join the roster, but I don't think it's impossible either. It's still debatable whether or not we'll get a Microsoft rep, and I feel like if it's someone from Rare then Banjo has first dibs. Then Conker. Then maybe the Great Mighty Poo... I don't know. It's a pipe dream for sure, but hey, talk about a WTF character. Any of you wanna play Smash as a pile of ****?

Here is his legendary song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd4rBlsj2o

D

Deleted member

I thought this was a support thread for Poo from Earthbound for a second but honestly this is objectively the best possible newcomer choice in every way possible, so sign me up

KatKit

Smash Lord
The Rare rep Smash deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will flush him, because he can take it.

Top Bottom