• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Global Console Smash Player Tier List

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
lol u guies asked 4 it.

I am thinking about how these guys would do across all 3 ssb64 versions with all characters, and the main 3 tournament formats.

S -Tier "The masters"
Isai
Jousuke

A-Tier "The Pikas"
Gherzon
Wario
Megu
Gohan?

B-Tier "The Kirbys"
Moyashi
Kikoushi

C-Tier "The fox/falcons"
Alvin
Ruoka
Tavo
Mariguas

People that I cant figure out where they go:
Red, Sekeri, Prince, Superboomfan, Tavo, Stratdon, Orlando, Nangoku, Dumpling, many others

M!nt

Smash Champion
Shouldn't the tier list just be USA and then people out of the country that have been to apex or other tournaments? I think it would be really hard for people to rank players that they have never played and only seen on videos playing a different version of the game.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
You shouldn't categorize players by character used.
I'm not. It just happens to be that the people in A-Tier beat the the people in B-tier consistently, and it just so happens that the A-Tier players are pikas, and the B tier players are kirby players.

The A-Tier sometimes beats the best characters of the S-Tier; The B-Tier sometimes beat the best characters of the S-Tier, etc. Very rarely will you see a B tier beat a S-Tier's best character, and you will almost never see a C-tier beat a S-Tier's best character.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Shouldn't the tier list just be USA and then people out of the country that have been to apex or other tournaments? I think it would be really hard for people to rank players that they have never played and only seen on videos playing a different version of the game.
I have played most of those people.
People I havent played:
Isai,
All of Peru,
Megu ( i was told he is as good as wario)
Sekeri (best link in Japan)
Red,
Prince,
Dumpling

Pixel

Smash Rookie
lol u guies asked 4 it.

I am thinking about how these guys would do across all 3 ssb64 versions with all characters, and the main 3 tournament formats.

S -Tier "The masters"
Isai
Jousuke

A-Tier "The Pikas"
Gherzon
Wario
Megu
Gohan?

B-Tier "The Kirbys"
Moyashi
Kikoushi

C-Tier "The fox/falcons"
Alvin
Ruoka
Tavo
Mariguas

People that I cant figure out where they go:
Red, Sekeri, Prince, Superboomfan, Tavo, Stratdon, Orlando, Nangoku, Dumpling, many others
Boom should be S-Tier.

Pixel

Smash Rookie
Boom can't handle really good Kirbys from Japan, even when they are playing on the US version, and they don't even have any US cart's over there. I saw Moyashi / Kikoushi get beat by Nangoku. We'll have a better idea next year if we go to Japan
Fair enough, but watching Boom play Isai is always a great match. If you can take 3 games off Isai in a set of 7, you're at least A-Tier if not S-Tier in my opinion.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Someone who has gotten top 5 is the past several Apexes/other events not in S, wat.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
This

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Fun fact: one of smasher's names (back when he would change his name) is "Pixel" :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom