• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganon Community Video Project Tread, Resurrected [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deotay

Smash Cadet
This is all I was really able to scrounge up this weekend. The rest of my replays got wiped out by the last patch.

Not terribly happy with it because it wasn't a very good player but at least it's something.

As for music I like Guilty Gear Xrd's OST a little too much so...

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
The submission phase is now officially over.

Thank you everyone for all of your song suggestions, amazing gameplay submissions, and patience! I've received and processed about 100 plays, and I anticipate including about 60-70 for a 7-9 minute video. I won't be able to include every play submitted, but I should be able to get everyone who submitted in the video at least once.

Depending on my school schedule, stamina, and work ethic; I plan to be done within the next two weeks--and possibly within the next couple of days. I'm a couple minutes into the video now, and I'll take as much time as necessary to ensure it be something we are all proud of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom