• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The G&W Community Guide

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Hi, you might be familiar with my first guide for this wonderful character. http://smashboards.com/guides/liquid-crystal-dragon-style-intermediate-game-watch-guide.536/
I was gonna make LCD 2: Electric Boogaloo, but a combination of lack of inspiration and lack of time put a kibosh on that coming for a while. So I'm gonna try spreading the work out(Shoutouts to Seraph for the whole idea).
I'm making this post to let the community know, and to call the attention of anyone qualified to write this that I may not be able to contact on the Discord.
Right now the project is at 0%, and I haven't alerted any of the top G&Ws yet. Sooo.. that's all I guess. You can ask for a PM of a link for viewing, but there's nothing to look at yet plus you'll have to be screened or vouched for if you want to write for it. Don't want trolls or hackers all up in my Google Docs :p

Top Bottom