• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Food Topic!

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Raccoon87
I refuse to eat anything from a pig.
Wow, I don't eat any pig or pork either. Although I actually have reason not to eat it (Jewish), I have grown accustomed not to eat it. I am also trying to give up beef since I don't want to eat mammals anymore.

Now for food that I do like, here is some food that I enjoy:

Spaghetti, or mostly any kind of pasta.
Grilled Chicken sandwich from McDonalds.
Caesar salad.
Ice cream, Peanut Butter Ripple *gchaawww*.
Grapes.

That's all the favorite foods I can think of. Now here's my least favorite foods:

Cole Slaw
Ham, pork
Lemon Meringue(sp?) Pie
Cream of (insert name here) soups
Mayonnaise

Yeah, pretty small lists, but here are my favorite drinks:

Dr. Pepper
Milk
Water
Vanilla Coke
Sobé (that's the good stuff).

Fox 2k3

Smash Ace
MAN I JUST CAN'T LIVE WIT OUT BURGER KING....Well I really like their Double Chesse burger, I also like chicken (that my mom makes to me).

Hey has anyoe tryed a restaurant calle "Pollo Campero" It's from a latin country and it's very tasty the chicken that they make in there. :)

aewjn

Smash Ace
One time I was drinking through a straw but there was an earwig in it, so I spit it out and it was covered with juice. Then it started crawling away. Poor fella.

One time iI had some sort of white goo for dessert. It was all mushy and when I tries poking at it with my fork it jiggled. I couldn't pick it up. It tasted sort of like hardened, warm, mushy sugar. Disgusting stuff. The next second it was splat on the ground.

I never tried beet root juice, but my mom likes it.:p

Reptile

Smash Apprentice
Mom's Cookin'

Well, my favorite goes to my mom's cooking. Almost everything mom makes, I'll eat. I don't care for some chinese, but other chinese is really good. So I'm half and half there, I guess. I can't think of many foods I don't like and my favorite thing to drink is water :) It just seems to refresh me the most, especially after being outside in the sun all day :cool:

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Personally, I love those little mini hot dogs. They taste great, I like hot dogs too. I like pizza, with anything, as long as it's pizza. I like Burgers, any type. I hate vegetable crap, I like anything with fish. Pasta, Ice Cream, Chocolate, Anything sweet... you get the picture.

And i hate root beer. Want to know how much I hate it? I'd prefer asparagus, or spinach, or anything over it.

Oh yeah, I like potatoe salad too..

Ck.. Half Chinese and Half Spanish? That's a first, but I think I got some asian blood running through me, I'm serious. I'm like 15% asian.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Originally posted by s'mores
And i hate root beer. Want to know how much I hate it? I'd prefer asparagus, or spinach, or anything over it.
I hate root beer too, but spinach? Asparagus? That's good stuff. I hate baby spinach though.

My mom's also made chicken de von, which is really good. I also like spaghetti and pizza, of course.

And I like candy. 'nuff said.

Icecap

Smash Apprentice
eating hotdog on the corner of main and some stree
I like apples, and fries, and bologna sandwiches, but most of all, HAMBURGERS. Especially from those old-fashioned restaraunts-no heat lamps!:) :) :)

I also like soda.
Favorite sodas: Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew: Code Red, Mountain Dew: LiveWire, Vanilla coke, and pepsi.
(pepsi blue sucks) I also like milk and water.

I don't like most seafoods; I'll eat lobster and salmon, but ONLY lobster and salmon.

Dessert? Where? Oh, I like ice cream and cake. Chocolate is also good. I like Ice cream most because I live near a Cold Stone Creamery...homemade cakes are good too...

:D

Guilhe

Smash Ace
Hello everyone. I’m from Brazil (as you can see in my brief description under my avatar) and I have had some love/hate relationship with the American food. However, your mashed potatoes have never let me down! The ones I have eaten at Friday’s and Chili's are much better than the ones I have eaten in Brazil. Now I want to know how to cook them! Can somebody please teach me the ways of the American mashed potatoes?

Smash Master
I hate onions. I hate how every restaurant puts then in every food they make.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Milk. It's awesome, and I drink it all the time.

Even though I don't drink soda that much, my favorite is Dr. Pepper.

Those Totino's Pizza Rolls are also really good.

Falcord

Smash Apprentice
Japanese food. All sorts of japanese food. It's the best diet you can ever have (look at the ****, they're always young, they live a lot and there's not a single fat one)

And my fav drink (alcoholic) is Honeyrum.

Shök

Smash Champion
I like ramen.

I have always wanted to taste japanese ramen.

Their dishes look really good.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I'm a huge fan of anything Mexican. Whether it's tacos, Mexi-fries, Mexican donairs, Mexican anything.

Also, I love every type of seafood except fish (Unless battered or Japanese). Figures.

As for sweets, I love sour candy. With EXTRA sourness, please.

I'm overall adventurous in my tastes, always looking for variety and unique flavours to prevent getting bored of certain foods.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
favorites foods:
steaks
lobster
crab
sushi/sashimi
ramen
baby back ribs
creme brulee
ice cream
beef jerky