• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Party general support thread

Otoad64

Smash Lord
That is pure speculation. There are loads of other parts of the anniversary that aren’t sinnoh themed at all
like what? I guess the New Pokemon Snap.

still, I don't think we're getting a Galar mon if we even get a mon at all, though it's still on the table

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
What other Sinnoh Pokemon are there that could become fighters?
For the cute Pokemon: Piplup retained a lot of his popularity from being Dawn's tagalong Pokemon in the anime. He recently came in 4th for Sinnoh Pokemon overall in the last poll behind only Lucario(already in), Garchomp(see below) and Luxray(unlikely to ever be picked honestly).

For the cool Pokemon: Garchomp is incredibly popular in the Metagame with him coming in second overall for Sinnoh Pokemon in said poll. That he's also playable in Pokken and is the most popular Champion's trademark Pokemon in Cynthia nets him a lot of points.

Other Pokemon that wouldn't surprise me:
Infernape: Just below Piplup in popularity and was Ash's powerhouse in Sinnoh.
Empoleon: Piplup but evolved. Still within top ten Sinnoh Pokemon and was added to Pokken.

and if not for his role as a Pokeball Pokemon: Arceus: Incredibly popular legendary, now has a whole game dedicated to it in Legends, quite literally Pokemon's equivalent of an all seeing god.

--------------------------------

Now for something different

How would you guys rank the first parties we got in Ultimate in the end? For the sake of this, we'll act as if Pyra/Mythra are the last first parties.

For me:
  1. :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:: Well deserved I feel. Splatoon was the biggest new IP and was the closest I've ever seen a character be to everyone unanimously agreeing should be in Smash. I can't play them worth a damn myself, but they're such fantastic additions I can't hold my own ineptitude against them.
  2. :ultchrom:: Alright, slightly controversial perhaps, but Chrom was a character I really didn't want during Sm4sh, but ended up falling in love with after Lucina and Robin's trailer. Between the poor guy getting snubbed, playing Fire Emblem Warriors(Chrom's so much fun in that one) and replaying Awakening, I grew a new found enjoyment for Chrom and he ended up becoming my favourite FE character. He's also a ton of fun to play as in Ultimate despite being our third Marth variant. I feel like he's the most fun of the 'Marth gang' myself.
  3. :ultkrool:: I was team Dixie and tbh didn't care about K. Rool. I admit I was wrong. A lot of fun, with a lot of personality. None of the crazy ideas Smashboards had seemed to come in to play, but I like the final result.
  4. :ultbyleth::ultbylethf:: Three Houses is great. It just is. For the love of god if you've never played a Fire Emblem game before give it a go. Byleth's incredibly unique giving us that much desired weaponry variety that Fire Emblem fans have wanted and whilst I still think they were a tone deaf addition in FP1, I'm glad they made the cut.
  5. :ultisabelle:: Isabelle was the only character aside from Inklings I was really confident in. Glad she's here. A huge iconic Nintendo character, people's pure hatred towards her confused the hell out of me.
  6. :ultpyra:(and Mythra): I'm by no means a Xenoblade fan(I cannot gel with the gameplay) but Pyra's inclusion is a welcome one. Yes, it's more swords, but it's a very different variant to the Fire Emblem cast. I finished watching the cutscenes on the last day of 2020 so I'm aware of the tale with these girls. Like Sakurai, I think I'll favour Pyra between the two when it comes to battle.
  7. :ultridley:: Could almost be a meme knowing his history. Ridley's a fun addition that is only held back by the simple fact that the Smash fanbase were right: he's too damn big. Couple that with his light weight and he just comes off as a big target to me. Fun to play as, but not a character I think is well balanced by any means.
  8. :ultincineroar:: Talking of inbalance, here's Incineroar. He's become one of my friend's mains and of all the Alola starters he'd have been the one I'd have picked so I can't say I'm too mad with his inclusion...he just made me feel a bit numb when introduced. "Oh, here's our promotional Pokemon, cool."
  9. :ultpiranha:: Plant is a weird one to me. I'm not going to hide the fact I'm a Toad fan and this felt like a kick in the ****, but conceptionally it's a unique idea and I was excited to play as them. The problem for me is they feel weirdly clunky, I'd still have preferred Plant to be an item rather than a playable fighter similar to Mario Kart or 3D World, and he did kind of ruin my MW's chances yet further.
  10. :ultdarksamus:: Dark Samus isn't bad per say. I just don't play Samus and have little interest in the Metroid series(in fact I'd go as far as to say it's the only major Nintendo series I don't much care about) and so I just find myself often forgetting she's here. Glad for Metroid fans that Ultimate delivered though.
  11. :ultminmin: As witnessed by fogbadge's comments down below, I completely forgot Min Min even existed which puts her below Dark Samus who I find forgettable but at least remembered to include in this list. Outside the music I find ARMS a forgettable series, and it's not even a flop.
  12. :ultdaisy:: What a waste. Daisy doesn't float, she doesn't use Toads and she doesn't eat daisies(as far as I know, I'm not completely sure on this one). She doesn't feel like Daisy to me, she feels like a Peach alt costume with some different taunts. Definitely the biggest disappointment overall as a Mario fan. She shouldn't be using my boy Toad condoning him to more years of wasting his potential, and she's the most echoey echo that ever echoed. Couldn't give her one different attack at least?

I'm largely just neutral on Daisy but I know she should be more her own character than what we were given.
What about you guys?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
What about you guys?
you forgot min min

1: :ultinkling: splatoon was huge even after one game on nintendo's 2nd least successful console. every thing about their inclusion just made sense i just wish they got a bit more fanfair when they got in.

2: :ultisabelle: the most popular character in one of nintendos biggest series. if ever there was a character who deserves to be in smash she fits the bill

3: :ultminmin ARMS over all did very well for itself and there was no reason for it not to get a character in smash one day. and who better to go for than the fan favourite.

4: :ultkrool:I may not have been a supporter of his but i could appreciate the love they had for him. plus he has one of the best final smashes ever,

5: :ultridley: same as k.rool but hes not as fun

6: :ultdarksamus: not a character i would have gone for but i do like the lore behind her

7: :ultpiranha: fun move set but there were so many others it could have been

8: :ultincineroar: a lame pokemon chosen for an even lamer reason

9: :ultpyra: should have been rex

10: :ultchrom: cool character but hes was just making the FE problem worse

11: :ultbyleth: too many FE characters and even them they were one of the dullest characters in 3H

12: :ultdaisy: the worst character in all of mario. and the worst1st party choice ever

I'm just saying they're promoting Sinnoh a lot and that promotion may include a Smash fighter
thats not how smash works

BowserKing

Smash Lord
There are cases were your favourite character in the roaster is not your main. Of the Newcomers, Ridley was the best, but Incineroar was my main of the Newcomers.

My Nintendo newcomer mains are (in order): :ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultisabelle::ultkrool::ultpiranha::ultridley::ultbylethf::ultminmin:ultdarksamus::ultchrom:

I’ll add Pyra and Mythra once I play as them

Turtlar

Smash Apprentice
1. :ultkrool: - Hands down my most wanted first party character, as well as one of my mains.
2. :ultridley: - I always thought Ridley was too big to be in Smash, not that I didn't want him, I just didn't think he was feasible. I was glad to be wrong.
3. :ultpiranha: - Ultimate's bizarre character, in the vein of G&W and ROB. I always love the weird Smash characters, and Plant is no exception.
4. :ultisabelle: - I've never been a fan of blank slate characters, so I much prefer Isabelle to Villager for actually being her own character, plus I just like her playstyle more too.
5. :ultincineroar: - A character I originally groaned about, over time grew on me. Between their depiction in various Smash comics like Wooden Plank and Awkward Zombie, plus being one of my better characters, I can say that I genuinely like Incineroar now.
6. :ultinkling: - Inkling is sort of the opposite of Incineroar for me. A character that I grew less interested in the longer I played. Not really a fan of their style, but Splatoon regardless deserves a character.
7. :ultminmin - Haven't played yet, but much like Splatoon, ARMS deserved a character as well. I was definitely on team Twintelle, but Min Min was my second choice.
8. :ultpyra: - Eh? Never played Xenoblade, so I have no real opinion. I suppose I'm just glad it wasn't Rex.
9. :ultbyleth: - No thanks. On top of there being too many FE characters in general, Byleth was by far the worst choice from Three Houses. I would have gladly taken either of the three house lords instead.

I didn't rank the echoes, since they're just a bonus really.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord

How would you guys rank the first parties we got in Ultimate in the end? For the sake of this, we'll act as if Pyra/Mythra are the last first parties.

For me:
  1. :ultinkling::ultinklingboy:: Well deserved I feel. Splatoon was the biggest new IP and was the closest I've ever seen a character be to everyone unanimously agreeing should be in Smash. I can't play them worth a damn myself, but they're such fantastic additions I can't hold my own ineptitude against them.
  2. :ultchrom:: Alright, slightly controversial perhaps, but Chrom was a character I really didn't want during Sm4sh, but ended up falling in love with after Lucina and Robin's trailer. Between the poor guy getting snubbed, playing Fire Emblem Warriors(Chrom's so much fun in that one) and replaying Awakening, I grew a new found enjoyment for Chrom and he ended up becoming my favourite FE character. He's also a ton of fun to play as in Ultimate despite being our third Marth variant. I feel like he's the most fun of the 'Marth gang' myself.
  3. :ultkrool:: I was team Dixie and tbh didn't care about K. Rool. I admit I was wrong. A lot of fun, with a lot of personality. None of the crazy ideas Smashboards had seemed to come in to play, but I like the final result.
  4. :ultbyleth::ultbylethf:: Three Houses is great. It just is. For the love of god if you've never played a Fire Emblem game before give it a go. Byleth's incredibly unique giving us that much desired weaponry variety that Fire Emblem fans have wanted and whilst I still think they were a tone deaf addition in FP1, I'm glad they made the cut.
  5. :ultisabelle:: Isabelle was the only character aside from Inklings I was really confident in. Glad she's here. A huge iconic Nintendo character, people's pure hatred towards her confused the hell out of me.
  6. :ultpyra:(and Mythra): I'm by no means a Xenoblade fan(I cannot gel with the gameplay) but Pyra's inclusion is a welcome one. Yes, it's more swords, but it's a very different variant to the Fire Emblem cast. I finished watching the cutscenes on the last day of 2020 so I'm aware of the tale with these girls. Like Sakurai, I think I'll favour Pyra between the two when it comes to battle.
  7. :ultridley:: Could almost be a meme knowing his history. Ridley's a fun addition that is only held back by the simple fact that the Smash fanbase were right: he's too damn big. Couple that with his light weight and he just comes off as a big target to me. Fun to play as, but not a character I think is well balanced by any means.
  8. :ultincineroar:: Talking of inbalance, here's Incineroar. He's become one of my friend's mains and of all the Alola starters he'd have been the one I'd have picked so I can't say I'm too mad with his inclusion...he just made me feel a bit numb when introduced. "Oh, here's our promotional Pokemon, cool."
  9. :ultpiranha:: Plant is a weird one to me. I'm not going to hide the fact I'm a Toad fan and this felt like a kick in the ****, but conceptionally it's a unique idea and I was excited to play as them. The problem for me is they feel weirdly clunky, I'd still have preferred Plant to be an item rather than a playable fighter similar to Mario Kart or 3D World, and he did kind of ruin my MW's chances yet further.
  10. :ultdarksamus:: Dark Samus isn't bad per say. I just don't play Samus and have little interest in the Metroid series(in fact I'd go as far as to say it's the only major Nintendo series I don't much care about) and so I just find myself often forgetting she's here. Glad for Metroid fans that Ultimate delivered though.
  11. :ultdaisy:: What a waste. Daisy doesn't float, she doesn't use Toads and she doesn't eat daisies(as far as I know, I'm not completely sure on this one). She doesn't feel like Daisy to me, she feels like a Peach alt costume with some different taunts. Definitely the biggest disappointment overall as a Mario fan. She shouldn't be using my boy Toad condoning him to more years of wasting his potential, and she's the most echoey echo that ever echoed. Couldn't give her one different attack at least?

I'm largely just neutral on Daisy but I know she should be more her own character than what we were given.
What about you guys?
:ultpiranha:: This is something I never new I wanted, in fact at first I dreaded it, but honesty, I love that Plant is in the game. It's weird and stupid, but I think he's the good kind of weird and stupid
:ultinkling::ultinklingboy:: these guys are by far the best additions, objectively speaking. They were a total shoo in! Sure they were an extremely safe pick, but that's only because it would be a travesty not to include them.
:ultridley:: now, I'm far from a big (pun unintended) Metroid fan, but Ridley's just really cool. I even wanted to main him before the game came out and I realised I didn't want to main him.
:ultminmin: I think Min Min was yet another great and colorful addition. I'm not the biggest Arms fan but I think the game gets more hate then it deserves, so I'm glad to see that it wasn't shafted, and I think Min Min was the best choice.
:ultisabelle:: When Isabelle was announced, I admit I was a little underwhelmed. I didn't really care for Animal Crossing at the time and I thoughit was fine with just Villager,
:ultkrool:: Now I wasn't as hyped as I was for Ridley, but man, even though I didn't want him all that much K. Rool is also real cool. I was mainly glad for his fans on this one though, not much else to say
:ultdaisy:: I am utterly disapointed with the fact she's an echo with barely any differences, but Daisy should be in the game, so I'm glad she is.
:ultdarksamus::like I said with Ridley, not that into Metroid, but Dark Samus is cool. Wish they had more differences though.
:ultincineroar:: it's not Mimikyu, or Decidueye, or even Lycanroc, and those mons will probably never get another shot (unless Decidueye gets in thanks to legends), but Incineroar himself isn't too bad, just wish it was Mimikyu
:ultchrom:: don't care about FE, but it's nice to see Chrom get his chance. If only he was chosen over Lucina.
:ultpyra:: Xenoblade is probably the major Nintendo series I care the least about, but XC2 probably should've been represented
:ultbyleth:: I know you all are probably sick of hearing people complain about Fire Emblem, but I'm gonna complain about Fire Emblem. if Xenoblade is the major Nintendo series I care about the least, FE is only a nudge higher, so why is Pyra higher? Because it was easier to stomach a character from a series that is underepped than one that is overepped. Byleth is a good addition in a bubble, but having so many characters from their series come before them soured them for me.

all in all though, none of the characters added are ones I hate, just some are ones I wasn't thrilled by

RouffWestie

Smash Lord

1. :ultkrool: One of my most-wanteds for years, and he even got the perfect moveset for the character.
  2. :ultdaisy: Also sat among my most-wanteds for years. She wouldn't be listed if Smash handled it's character vs costume distinction more effectively, but that's Sakurai and his team's problem to solve.
  3. :ultridley: Definitely needed to be in, and I ended up liking the way he played quite a bit.
  4. :ultpiranha: A fully-realized version of the "generic Mario enemy as a playable fighter," concept I had only ever daydreamed of.
  5. :ultminmin More than a pleasant surprise, seeing as I initially didn't want any ARMS newcomer. I love her unique control scheme.
  6. :ultdarksamus: I never really wanted it, but it's visual differences from Samus give it a distinct personality and feel among the roster, and that much I can appreciate.
  7. :ultisabelle: Biggest disappointment of the characters I supported. Animal Crossing is practically my favorite Nintendo franchise so I was upset she didn't explore any other mechanics the game has to offer, instead being too identical to Villager. I'd still rather have more AC than to be stuck with an Assist Trophy.
  8. :ultinkling: Never bothered with Splatoon and never cared how it's Smash content would turn out, but the paint mechanic was a neat introduction. Not something that won me over as much as Min-Min by any means, but a kind of neat experiment.
  9. :ultpyra: A similar situation to Inkling. I don't have any interest in Xenoblade, but being able to switch between 2 forms fast is almost a cool new mechanic.
  10. :ultincineroar: Having a legitimate wrestler character in Smash sounds cool, but I've forgotten Incineroar was a thing, even in the Pokemon franchise itself.
  11. :ultchrom: Like Isabelle, I'm not crazy about the half-unique moveset approach. Particularly lower in this case because I don't care for Fire Emblem.
  12. :ultbyleth: Nothing really interests me about this character.

Last edited:

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Since Im on mobile and its hard for me to use the emojis Im just gonna do it boring list style.

1. King K. Rool - A character I've wanted in Smash since Melee and was frankly long overdue. Sakurai treated the character with respect and justice blending his Rare and Paon designs to create something fresh yet classic. He also captured his personality really well something that Paon couldn't do in their DK games fully.

2. Ridley - I always wanted Ridley in Smash. Felt like he deserved a spot and was thrilled to see him make it. He was my secondary for a good while.

3. Inklings - A no brainer inclusion. Splatoon is a massive new IP from Nintendo. From the moment Splatoon was introduced they felt like they had been part of Nintendo's staple for forever.

4. Isabelle - Another no brainer inclusion/promotion New Leaf was massive and New Horizons dwarfed it. Animal Crossing is a huge franchise and I love AC and Isabelle.

5. Dark Samus - While Dark Samus could've easily been an actual newcomer Im glad it made it in as at least an echo. A nice bonus for Metroid fans.

6. Min-Min - ARMS was a game...but seriously ARMS deserved a rep simply for the character designs and music alone and while Min Min wouldn't have been my choice (Dr. Coyle, Twintelle, Helix, or Spring Man for life!) Im glad the series was represented hopefully we get an ARMS 2 that is much more fleshed out.

7. Chrom - Loved Awakening and Chrom was fun to play as in Warriors. Glad he made it in after being snubbed in Smash 4.

8. Byleth - Fire Emblem: Three Houses is an amazing game. Probably my favorite FE game that being said Byleth as a character is very boring. Would've much rather have had Claude or Edelgard. But I get why they chose Byleth so he could represent all 3 houses without any fans of each house being pissed. So instead they chose the blue haired protagonist to piss everyone off instead (not me though).

9. Pyra/Mythra - Not a Xenoblade fan unfortunately. Tried twice to get into the series with the first game but just can't do it the gameplay just isnt my cup of tea. However I do enjoy the world, music, and characters of Xenoblade. Just happy for fans with this one and am happy we get more of that sweet, sweet XB2 music.

10. Incineroar - Not a Pokemon fan. Everytime a Pokemon is added to Smash I dont hate it I just go "meh it was gonna happen" that being said from a gameplay perspective I really enjoy his playstyle. Hes very fun character to play as casually IMO.

11. Daisy - Probably my least favorite main Mario spin-off character. I find her a bit annoying with her grating voice and her tomboyish personality I never found that endearing. She is the epitome of "meh". Dont completely hate her just mostly indifferent. Shes an echo so it doesnt really matter anyway.

12. Piranha Plant - Probably the WORST addition to Smash to date. I dislike everything about this character. I dont like the way he plays, I hate his stupid fanboys shouting annoying "PlAnT GaNG!" memes from the rooftops, I hate fighting against them. I dont get why people try to justify him as "a joke character" if that makes his inclusion justified as if Smash NEEDS a "joke character" it doesnt it just comes off as a waste especially when characters like Toad/Toadette, Waluigi, and Pauline are still waiting on the sidelines.

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman
My one request is that it isn't a Pokemon or FE lol

I'll take literally anything else.
Judging from this, don't expect a Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Donkey Kong or Kirby representative.

As far as Fire Emblem goes, I don't think Nintendo wants another Byleth situation, their reveal trailer is the most disliked fighter reveal to date.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I don't think Nintendo wants another Byleth situation, their reveal trailer is the most disliked fighter reveal to date.
That's not why Nintendo would want to skip out on FE. The reason would be that there's not another super-recent FE game to promote, as that's why Corrin and Byleth got in.

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman
That's not why Nintendo would want to skip out on FE. The reason would be that there's not another super-recent FE game to promote, as that's why Corrin and Byleth got in.
Yeah, there's that, too. Then again, there are rumours circulating that a new Fire Emblem game is going to be released this year albeit another Echoes remake.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
The first party titles in the Smash definitely feel like they're basically rectifying how major releases had timing that wasn't ideal for getting in the base game of Smash. Outside of a Gen 8 Pokémon its kind of hard to think of another that fits into that category that hasn't been spirited or Mii costumed. Yeah there's out there stuff like Gooigi, but its hard to think of a new prominent character from a Nintendo title that feels strongly overlooked.

I mean I'd certainly love Impa, Bandana Dee, or Dixie to show up as part of the DLC, but they all feel like characters that if the company/Sakurai really wanted in, they'd be in by now.

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman
The first party titles in the Smash definitely feel like they're basically rectifying how major releases had timing that wasn't ideal for getting in the base game of Smash. Outside of a Gen 8 Pokémon its kind of hard to think of another that fits into that category that hasn't been spirited or Mii costumed. Yeah there's out there stuff like Gooigi, but its hard to think of a new prominent character from a Nintendo title that feels strongly overlooked.

I mean I'd certainly love Impa, Bandana Dee, or Dixie to show up as part of the DLC, but they all feel like characters that if the company/Sakurai really wanted in, they'd be in by now.
Porky has a shot just because he caters to older players just like Banjo and Kazooie did. You could argue that Sephiroth also achieves that, but his inclusion is likely because Nintendo wanted to capitalise on the Final Fantasy VII Remake marketing.

Flarestorm

Smash Rookie
What is your most wanted first party character? Mine is Paper Mario, he's completely different from the standard mario, he would be a 2D character like Mr. GNW and would have a unique moveset (maybe a mixup between the first paper mario games and the later ones).

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
What is your most wanted first party character? Mine is Paper Mario, he's completely different from the standard mario, he would be a 2D character like Mr. GNW and would have a unique moveset (maybe a mixup between the first paper mario games and the later ones).
Gotta be Dixie Kong for me. The added songs would be fantastic, there's real potential with her moveset, and the games she's been in feel long overdue have tribute paid to them via Smash.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Porky has a shot just because he caters to older players just like Banjo and Kazooie did. You could argue that Sephiroth also achieves that, but his inclusion is likely because Nintendo wanted to capitalise on the Final Fantasy VII Remake marketing.
I don't think Porky has anywhere near the same level of fan demand that made Banjo stand out to Nintendo.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I don't think they would do two DLC fighters from the same series, so we shouldn't have to worry about another FE character

Last edited:

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Sephiroth was one where he's the most famous JRPG villain, there was a lack of FF content, Sakurai liked him, and Final Fantasy 7 was finally released on Switch. Everything lined up for him to be a natural inclusion for the pass.

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Mines used to be Rex but um..we know how that turned out. I actually can't think of many first party characters I would want. Maybe Isaac from Golden Sun? Golden Sun is first party right? I think it is if it is not then Bandana Dee.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Toad or Captain Toad.
I flip flop between both on the one I want most of all and even then I can never decide on what kind of moveset I think works best.

I can't see another Fire Emblem character...unless they dip into Fire Emblem Heroes. But Dragalia Lost needs the sales more than Heroes does.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Toad or Captain Toad.
I flip flop between both on the one I want most of all and even then I can never decide on what kind of moveset I think works best.

I can't see another Fire Emblem character...unless they dip into Fire Emblem Heroes. But Dragalia Lost needs the sales more than Heroes does.
well its not quite sales is it theyre both micro transactions so its not quite the usual thing

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
well its not quite sales is it theyre both micro transactions so its not quite the usual thing
Maybe attention or marketing would be a better term in this case then?

Admittedly I don't know much about Dragalia Lost aside from it's pulling decent numbers considering it didn't really have a big name franchise attached to it, easily trouncing Dr. Mario World and Super Mario Run. Last I checked it was still behind Heroes, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and Mario Kart Tour(in that order) but Euden's done surprisingly well.

I am surprised we haven't at least seen a spirit event for it if nothing else.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Maybe attention or marketing would be a better term in this case then?

Admittedly I don't know much about Dragalia Lost aside from it's pulling decent numbers considering it didn't really have a big name franchise attached to it, easily trouncing Dr. Mario World and Super Mario Run. Last I checked it was still behind Heroes, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and Mario Kart Tour(in that order) but Euden's done surprisingly well.

I am surprised we haven't at least seen a spirit event for it if nothing else.
Is this the part where I mention we never got a Three Houses Spirit Event, or does that not matter?

Top Bottom