• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fell Vessel - Grima: Robin's Echo Fighter

Dharakjoo

Smash Rookie
Grima - The Fell Vessel

"I am the wings of despair, I am the breath of ruin. I am the Fell Dragon, Grima."​
Information
Grima is the evil Fell Dragon who brings to the humanity's destruction and responsible for possessing Robin and death of Lucina's parents. In the future, Lucina tries to prevent Validar from the resurrection of the present Grima, but the future Grima intercept it because he knew about Lucina's plan and successfully resurrects his present self. Grima joins Smash as Robin's Echo Fighter only different such as Grima will be the female Robin as default. Unlike other Echo Fighters, Grima has a unique trait that has a special conversation for Palutena's Guildance. Grima took Palutena's place and tell Pit and the others about the fighters' history and Final Smash, even enjoying insult Viridi since she has a secret.
Palutena's Guildance Conversation
  • Mario
  • Palutena: You know who this guy is, don't you, Pit?
  • Pit: Of course I do! It's Ma...
  • Grima: Pardon me for interruption.
  • Pit: Huh, what the...
  • Palutena: Oh my goodness! You're Grima!
  • Pit: Who's Grima?
  • Palutena: Grima is the Fell Dragon that he...
  • Grima: Possessing Robin's body from the future. Like Lucina, I was from the future and the parallel world where Chrom died.
  • Viridi: Excuse me, but we are middle of Palutena's Guildance...
  • Grima: Oh, I'm sorry. I just want to saying that Mario is originally a plumber before Bowser kidnaps Princess Peach. Mario save Peach in numerous times by defeating Bowser, King of the Koopa.
  • Palutena: Wait, hold on! Are you took my place.
  • Grima: Ah yes, it's wonderful to see the Smash Bros. fighters are joining the battle. Mario joined the original Super Smash Bros. game from Nintendo 64. And Final Smash is Mario Finale to charges his fireball and fire with his twin giant Fireballs.
  • Palutena: Wow, your explanation are better than me.
  • Grima: Why, thank you. If the another player want to pick the another fighter, I will visit your temple any time. Meh meh meh meh... Mwahahahahaha!!

Special Moves
  • B: Thunder
  • B→: Blackfire
  • B↑: Darkwind
  • B↓: Nosferatu
Taunts
  • ↑:
  • →:
  • ↓:
Victory poses
  • Pose 1: Grima floats with the dark aura and says "I am the Fell Dragon Grima!".
  • Pose 2: Grima taunts her opponents after being defeated and the camera and says "Heh. Mere worms.". When Grima defeats Lucina as her opponent, she says "You're such a weakling like your father.".
  • Pose 3: Grima surges her dark power by a one growl and facing towards to the camera with the sadistic smile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom