• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The fastest pink ball

sabo182

Smash Rookie
I've been studying jiggly moves in the air and they are so amazing with her air control!!

But she has a limited number of jumps (obvious).

So my question is: How can I alternate between air and ground moves as fast as she can? I heard something about l-cancell but can't see how it works for my jigg and don't know wich moves use after doing an aerial atack.

L-cancell has two ways for making it work: pushing the Z-button twice in the air or pressing R in the moment of landing. Wich is the best?

Another question: Is a good idea to use the spot-dodge? is it gonna make me recover faster?

Help me feed my blood-thirsty jigglypuff!!!

Hillary

Smash Apprentice
Fast fall l cancel a fair or bair when you land. When you use jigglypuff's air moves, the last move you do before landing should be this so you can either jump back or or pull off a ground combo.

I prefer using the r button.

I haven't used jiggly's spot dodge once. Her air dodge is fine, but the spot dodge I rarely use.

Sliq

Smash Master
L-cancell has two ways for making it work: pushing the Z-button twice in the air or pressing R in the moment of landing. Wich is the best?
L-canceling only works if you hit the ground. You cancel the lag of the attack as you hit the ground by half, recovering quicker. You can't l-cancel in the air, if that's what you mean.

More topic oriented, if you back air as soon as you short hop, you don't need to l-cancel as the move will have completed before you touch the ground. Same for neutral air.

Top Bottom