• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empty Lobby Problem ( I found something else)

MetaKirbyKnight2007

Smash Rookie
NNID
OmegaRainboom
i just found out something. i been having problems with getting matches on For Glory (besides the obvious) Every time its an empty lobby. Today i wanted to play a regular tourney and everyone i tried to enter said that i cant enter. and I even tried the ones with the longest wait time. Anybody else having that problem as well?

Magik

Smash Rookie
it doesn't matter. someone reported you, probably because you beat them and they got mad. It's quite common. even people on these boards apparently do it, let alone the general population.

every report puts a black mark against your name. it's irrelevant whether or not you did something wrong. as far as the game is concerned, you were reported, which is enough evidence. When you get enough reports against you, you enter banland.

this arbitrary ban system has really changed my opinion on Nintendo. I used to think they were competent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom