• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE DOMINANCE OF TEAM LOVE BITES CONTINUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJuan

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Team Love Bites has recently climbed high on the watch list of many big teams, many of them are afraid to play team Love Bites because of the dominance they have shown at several big tournaments. The most recent of their near conquests was Texas Showdown. Because of their wicked team combos and their unmatched synergy they nearly took it all, but the deadly world renown team of two really good smash players took them down to win it all. This team, despite being in its early stages has taken down the likes of Sethlon, ZeRo and Nairo, and Anti. Team leader LB NINTEN said,"I think we won TGC 7." This is strong evidence that this team is on the rise and other big teams need to be on the look out for them. Team member LB OBIJUAN added, "We may have not gone, but I am not sure." Of course when a team starts to rise like this there is always going to be nervousness, but I believe that LB NINTEN can hold the team together long enough to go to Evo next year. on playing at Evo LB NINTEN commented, "I don't know, I think it will be pretty easy, but, uhhh. We might have to watch out for Chillin dude, since he is such a big threat in the Smash 4 scene." In conclusion if Hungrybox eats a shooting star, team Love Bites has a very good chance of taking Evo. Also ZeRo is still not accepting to monster money match that, Smash 4 legend, LB NINTEN issued not to long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom