• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dog That Laughs - Duck Hunt Image Gallery!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
While we any official images of Duck Hunt Dog, I'll update this post with any images that are CLEAR QUALITY that I can find of him from all of these Smash Bros. leaks. When he is officially revealed, I'll switch them out with his official pictures.

Any help finding some clear pictures of him would be great!

Gameplay Screenshots:

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yes! We definitely need this thread! I want memes, macros, and gifs here as well!

Macros & Memes

Miiverse pictures

Fan art

GIFs

Comics

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Oh, I meant actual gameplay screenshots, lol.

I'll add a sub-section to the OP to add in memes, macros, gifs, etc.

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601
Here is a screengrab of Duck Hunt Dog being bipedal while using the Super Scope.

If we are going for meta images about Duck Hunt, we have to collect all of the Miiverse sketches into this thread as well.

Spirst

I can't wait to see his Wii U appearance. I absolutely love how his CSS render looks.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Okay, I updated my post under the OP with lots of Miiverse pics.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
We better get a Duck Hunt Amiibo. I'll make sure to give it plenty of shelf space.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It's wonderful to finally have DHD fan art... I was tired of seeing DHD hate art for years. I knew that DHD being in Smash would redeem him and make him more popular than hated... but the detractors were like "but he wouldn't get in Smash in the first place because people hate him and we all know Sakurai wouldn't include characters who are hated!!"

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
It's wonderful to finally have DHD fan art... I was tired of seeing DHD hate art for years. I knew that DHD being in Smash would redeem him and make him more popular than hated... but the detractors were like "but he wouldn't get in Smash in the first place because people hate him and we all know Sakurai wouldn't include characters who are hated!!"
Duck Hunt certainly was not a character that I would've wanted nor expected, but now I'm glad that he's in the game.

The characters that I wish were NOT in the game (as separate chars) are all 3 of the clones. The fact that custom moves and the items exist make their existence pointless outside of being costumes. Falco (who is not really much of a clone) at least has different normals. The only chars that I would NOT want is another Star Fox char besides Wolf. I miss him :,(. It makes me happy, though that people are loving Duck Hunt as much as I am.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Well, what do you know! The DHD is going to get their own trailer after all!

Pic of the day. Here's what's happening behind the scenes in one of the secret fighter's shooting moves. The object being held is called an NES Zapper. This is an accessory which was released for the NES outside of Japan. Now, this image is edited, but it's a scene from the secret fighter's reveal video.

Curious to see what this is going to be about.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Here are some of the first pictures of Duck Hunt Dog being confirmed for real from September 11, 2014.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Can anyone get a gif of duck hunt's clapping animation on the results screen if he loses a game? I just think its kind of funny...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I really want a Duck Hunt amiibo so bad!

EDIT: Duck Hunt amiibo confirmed! :awesome:

Last edited:
Top Bottom