• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Darkness Within" Game Play video

Chaos Reign

Smash Cadet
NIce vid, especially at 0:55. It makes it seem like your coming from no where :laugh:

You also use dair a lot(but it seems pretty effective lol).

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Good job, you seem to be a very good Link. The only thing was in the first part you used the spin attack too much. It tends to make some people not watch the rest of the video because a spin attack spamming fight is exactly what everyone DOESN'T want to see. So I would move that to somewhere in the middle. Anyway....

You're great at Dair mindgames and Link in general. However, at 0:18, you could have used the Zair Edgeguard. If you feel you can improve in any way whatsoever, watch "The Art of Link"(credit to Izaw) if you haven't already. (If you don't know it yet, the Zair Edgegaurd is explained in it.)

Edit: You should really start to tilt your GB, too.

Jink

Smash Apprentice
Good job, you seem to be a very good Link. The only thing was in the first part you used the spin attack too much. ...blah, blah... (j/k)

Edit: You should really start to tilt your GB, too.

No man, I love to spin a lot!, for me this vid was great to watch, I just love it, the new spin might be nerfed from Melee in some ways but the new animation combined with new voice and the spin noise just make ups for its use (its rewarding hitting with it), I just too awesome!, HEEHHHYYAAHHHH!!! (spinning), plus the hit noise when impact... !!! ...ITS A BLOOD RUSH all together!

LL: what's a GB?

Shadow: WTF was wrong with that Yoshi?, it look pissed :laugh: very ferious, and the "Oops-Gale-Deaths" were awesome, I was like :p here it comes..., :chuckle:

overall: the video might not have featured nasty opponents like Falco, Pit, etc..., but it was good, yup, watch it twice, good job, keep up!

shadow26776

Smash Rookie
overall: the video might not have featured nasty opponents like Falco, Pit, etc..., but it was good, yup, watch it twice, good job, keep up!

all the clips were from replays
i would have some good clips of me fighting falco and some better people:
but the thing is those fights always last more then 3 minutes :ohwell:

Top Bottom