• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Critique My Knight Thread

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Spamming neutral-b B is a predictable, and sometimes fatal strategy. Basically I use Neutral B early for damage, then move on to bthrows and fsmahes. Then its fairs and shuttle loops off the edge until they get KO'd.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Spamming neutral-b B is a predictable, and sometimes fatal strategy. Basically I use Neutral B early for damage, then move on to bthrows and fsmahes. Then its fairs and shuttle loops off the edge until they get KO'd.
If some TL or Pit spams me with Arrows/Boomerangs I'll Mach Tornado them until they realize that their projectiles won't do anything. If I fight DeDeDe or Ganondorf or Ike I'll also Mach Tornado them more often, since they're easy to hit with.

It depends on the char you're fighting and on the battle.

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
Spamming in this case just means to use it often. It's not like Falcos who spam lasers by shooting them over and over. Using the Tornado alot is good because, like you said, it builds up damage and it's really quite hard not to get caught in it for most characters.

Top Bottom