• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Creative Minds Group Story (See 1st Post for Rules!)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Fairly simple here: keep the story going. Put your best foot forward, this needs to be epic!

Rules
1) Please keep your story additions to 1,000 words or less.
2) Please post only if you are adding to the story. The goal is one continuous work of fiction.
3) DO NOT post deliberately poor or nonsensical writing. I will be asking the mods to delete offending posts.

And away we go!

--------------------------------------

The Owl

“Liette! Get over here!” A shrill voice echoed across the dew soaked plain. The golden sun ebbed ever so slightly over the hills, encasing Rain in a shimmering aura of light. Terrance glanced behind him for a moment to see what she was yelling for, and his heart jumped into his throat. She looks like an angel, he thought.

“Now, Liette!” her screaming quickly evaporated any thoughts of her being heaven sent. To be so short, Rain had a pretty healthy set of lungs, he thought.

“Sorry Rain, I… I think I forgot my books at home.” Liette apologized as soon as she was close enough to be heard.

“You think? Well, make sure, because I don’t want to walk all the way back home because you ‘think’.” Rain folded her arms across her chest, tapping her foot impatiently. Liette apologized again, rummaging through her bag for her books.

“Come on Rain, get off her case. We’re still going to get to school with plenty of time before classes start.” Terrance said. Liette looked up and smiled at him, before catching Rain’s spiteful gaze at her.

“I don’t think I was talking to you Terrance.” she said. “And don’t blame me for rushing Liette. Didn’t you leave your little brother at home because he wasn’t ready to go?”

“I always do that, and he always catches up. Venton is never ready for school. He’s so lazy. Besides, he can take it. One of these days, you’re gonna yell at Liette the wrong way, and she’s gonna let you have it.”

Rain smiled. “Liette knows that I only yell because I care. Right Liette? Right?!”

“Oh! Yes, of course, you yell at me all the time! Um, I mean, I know you care. Or something like that.” she giggled a little bit. “Ah, here it is. I’ve had it all along.”

“See! I told you it was there all along? If you would just listen to me to begin with, and do as I say...” Rain started.

Terrance sneaked around behind her and whispered to Liette. “She's giving her 'Rain knows best' speech again. Come on, she’s so self absorbed right now we can just walk right by her and she’ll never notice.” The two of them slowly stood up, and walked around Rain as she continued to proclaim her greatness.

“…so, you can just rest easy and just let me take care…of …things? Where is everyone?!” Rain spun around, looking for her friends. She spotted them on the edge of the woods, heading towards the school house. “What are you doing all the way over there?!”

“Bye Rain, see you at school! ” Terrance waved, then laughed loudly.

“Ooooohhhh!! He makes me so mad sometimes!” She clenched her fist, smiling. She started towards the school.

“WAAAIIITT!” someone yelled behind her. She jumped, startled. It was Venton, finally catching up. “Why did you guys leave me?” he asked, panting heavily.

“And why did you scare me like that?” she smacked him in the back of the head.

“Sorry, but I didn’t want all of you to leave me. It’s a long walk to school, and its even longer when you’re alone!” he explained.

“Then I guess you’d better start waking up a little earlier then, huh? Allright, come on, let’s go.” Rain grabbed his hand and they started walking. “What’s with your brother anyway? He always acts like a jerk to me.”

“Haha, that’s case he likes you!” he sang innocently.

She instantly blushed, and quickly pretended to be scratching her face to cover it up. “No he doesn’t. Besides, its not like I like him. So just get over it.

“Rain and Terrance, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Venton laughed again.

“Shut up!” she stopped suddenly. She squeezed his hand as hard as she could. “You’d better leave me alone if you want to be able to write with this hand when we get to school.”

He rolled his eyes. “Rain, please. You may be older than me, but you’re still only a girl.”

“Oh really?” she said through gritted teeth.

“Ow!”

Top Bottom