• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the cpu wavedashing!!

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Link to original post: [drupal=4924]the cpu wavedashing!![/drupal]

one day ween i was playing melee i choose falco the for cpu marth lvl 9.then ween then match starts wes wavedash like crazy
holy ****.It weent on for the whole match.
happen too cpu you can trick them now they play like its a tournament.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

sw96 is going to keep making piles of **** like this until he learns to use common sense when making threads.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If your only contribution will consist of mocking and insults, I think it's best you steer clear of a blog.

Like really, this is basically the fate of every one of sw96's blogs and you'd think people would just ignore them and let them get buried,

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
If your only contribution will consist of mocking and insults, I think it's best you steer clear of a blog.

Like really, this is basically the fate of every one of sw96's blogs and you'd think people would just ignore them and let them get buried,

Jet300

Smash Ace
Of course CPU wavedash. CPU will learn things from the player, keep that to your self. BTW, your blog is a fiasco.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
They don't " learn things ". It's merely the CPUs response to your inputs. They have limited intelligence and fight with obvious patterns.

IE, the Brawl CPU ALWAYS rolls toward the nearest edge after a Snake Dthrow. So, you can tech chase it perpetually.

Top Bottom