• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Buzz Saw's Ike :)

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I love the way Ike say "Aether" in Japanese. TenKU! (Or something like that).

Anyways, I enjoyed them. We'll definitely play an Ike vs. Ike match when I get my hands on the game March 9th.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
I love the way Ike say "Aether" in Japanese. TenKU! (Or something like that).
That's pretty much correct, actually. :laugh: You just missed an extra u, it's "tenkuu". Means "Heaven" in Japanese (and is thus the Japanese name for Aether).

Anyway, nice matches there. The first video got funny near the end with the encoding, but the second one was just fine.

-Aether

Smash Journeyman
Good videos..then again, at this point in brawl's development, any video is good. Keep them coming, the Ike boards need entertainment.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Intresting matches. Watching IkexWolf match is like watching a GanonxFox match in Melee. Raw power vs. speed. Good use of down aerial.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
Not bad, at first I thought Ike was only good in the right hands, but lately everyone has been owning with him :D

Top Bottom