• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Burning Digimon Dinosaur - Agumon for Smash - Digimon Survive 2020

GlitchWarrior

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-4749-2681
I feel like I was drawn to this board. Like ROB, Digimon started with a toy line /tamagochi which is technically a game, so... I guess all I have to say about this thread is... PEPPER BREATH! I'm in!

Graizen

Smash Champion
I feel like I was drawn to this board. Like ROB, Digimon started with a toy line /tamagochi which is technically a game, so... I guess all I have to say about this thread is... PEPPER BREATH! I'm in!
Hey Welcome!
Thank you for your support!

Do you have any ideas for a Agumon moveset?

HenryWong122

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this double post. Please edit your messages instead.
Agumon Burst Mode
MetalGreymon - Giga Destroyer
WarGreymon - Terra Force
Omegamon - Grey Sword and Garuru Cannon

One of these.
The only problem with Agumon Burst Mode is that it was specifically made for the 2006 Anime Redesign of Agumon, the 1999 design for Agumon aka Agumon (Classic) and Agumon L does not have access to it.

of course, many characters have one
I have this idea that Agumon's Pepper Breath can be charged up to turn it into the Pepper Burner attack (Accumulates Pepper Breath in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.). Either that your you can charge up the attack into the Triple Pepper Breath attack (Rapidly fires three different Pepper Breaths in three different directions.).

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I have this idea that Agumon's Pepper Breath can be charged up to turn it into the Pepper Burner attack (Accumulates Pepper Breath in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.). Either that your you can charge up the attack into the Triple Pepper Breath attack (Rapidly fires three different Pepper Breaths in three different directions.).
thatd be cool

dont know about the rest of you but id love to hear kirby saying pepper breath

Graizen

Smash Champion
So , some news on leaks...

The user "ExplosionMage" on Twitter told me that the JSON leak was posted some time ago on a Russian Smash Bros site.
The user on the Russian Smash site posted some screenshots, showing the names "Chrono, Banjo, Reimu and Agumon"

The point is, it's not the same JSON leak we know about.
The 4Chan one, that have the same characters, was a JSON file.

But here the strange thing.
PapaGenos knows about the Russian JSON leak, but he don't want to make a video about it becouse he is "waiting for a character to get confirmed first".

So...

1 - We have 2 JSON leaks with the same characters
2 - PapaGenos knows about 1 of the 2
3 - PapaGenos don't want to make a video about it

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So , some news on leaks...

The user "ExplosionMage" on Twitter told me that the JSON leak was posted some time ago on a Russian Smash Bros site.
The user on the Russian Smash site posted some screenshots, showing the names "Chrono, Banjo, Reimu and Agumon"

The point is, it's not the same JSON leak we know about.
The 4Chan one, that have the same characters, was a JSON file.

But here the strange thing.
PapaGenos knows about the Russian JSON leak, but he don't want to make a video about it becouse he is "waiting for a character to get confirmed first".

So...

1 - We have 2 JSON leaks with the same characters
2 - PapaGenos knows about 1 of the 2
3 - PapaGenos don't want to make a video about it
arent those all untrustworthy sources

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i meant more so than usual
No, they aren't more untrustworthy than your typical one.

They lack credibility. They should be taken with a grain of salt here.

But it also isn't really a slight against them either. There's nothing majorly stand-out as wrong with the leak itself beyond maybe how easy the JSON files are to do, which in itself is a good knock against it. For the same reason why the Google Leak started to lose ground as is.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

But it also isn't really a slight against them either. There's nothing majorly stand-out as wrong with the leak itself beyond maybe how easy the JSON files are to do, which in itself is a good knock against it. For the same reason why the Google Leak started to lose ground as is.
im losing track of all the leaks perhaps its best to ignore them and see what comes up at e3 if anything

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
im losing track of all the leaks perhaps its best to ignore them and see what comes up at e3 if anything
Yeah. Though any from actual known leakers are easier to take seriously than anonymous.

Or at least those with picture evidence, where you can research it.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

Making a JSON file is harder than you think. As Graizen Graizen mentioned earlier in the thread, you need to know how to write code in Java and you need specific programs. Although, given the Grinch leak, people can go out of their way to make fake leaks.

Pokedigifan1178

Smash Rookie
I agree with all this. I want agumon in smash bros.

Reason is I’m kinda tired of all the Pokémon vs digimon debates

By adding agumon to smash bros people will stop arguing as we can finally get the Pokémon vs digimon fight we want.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I agree with all this. I want agumon in smash bros.

Reason is I’m kinda tired of all the Pokémon vs digimon debates

By adding agumon to smash bros people will stop arguing as we can finally get the Pokémon vs digimon fight we want.
Well, unless you count Death Battle, but I doubt anyone counts that...

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well in my on going rewatch of sires 1 - 4 ive reached the end of 02, that scene with owikawa gets me every time

anyway on to tamers my personal favourite

Graizen

Smash Champion
People , news on Digimon

Habumon , director of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, posted this:

"Recently, we filmed an interview video about Digimon games for overseas communities. In that, I talk extensively about the past Digimon Games and the savives that I have been involved in. Thank you so it is coming soon in Japan in accordance with overseas."

https://twitter.com/habumon/status/1133943841818472448

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion
People , news on Digimon

Habumon , director of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, posted this:

"Recently, we filmed an interview video about Digimon games for overseas communities. In that, I talk extensively about the past Digimon Games and the savives that I have been involved in. Thank you so it is coming soon in Japan in accordance with overseas."

https://twitter.com/habumon/status/1133943841818472448
I guess that video will be show at the E3 + Survive and more.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I would imagine the easy choice is Omnimon. If I remember correctly, he's one of the highest tiers for Agumon and it would also sneak in Garurumon.

Also hey guys. Put me down as a supporter because Digimon was basically my Pokemon growing up.
We don't have a list of supporters sadly.

But welcome!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I would imagine the easy choice is Omnimon. If I remember correctly, he's one of the highest tiers for Agumon and it would also sneak in Garurumon.

Also hey guys. Put me down as a supporter because Digimon was basically my Pokemon growing up.
growing up pokemon was my pokemon and digimon was my digimon

Top Bottom