• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bubbly Kid, Milon joins the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768

MILON JOINS THE BATTLE

Milon is a NES mascot(negatively). He is known for being the main character of the NES failure, Milon's Secret Castle. His game wasn't very fun. Milon finally might've seen the light of day with the Japan only title for the SNES, Doremi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure. It was released to the American's via Virtual Console.

Milon himself is a rather determined child, able to take on almost anything will his Bubble Blower, a bubble blower that never runs out of water, so he can infinitely fire bubbles.

In Milon's Secret Castle, it is HARD. You basically smash buttons hoping to "solve" a puzzle. That's it. See why it's sucky? It got negative reviews, and was bad in general.

Doremi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure is different. Now, you control Milon through a decent platformer, full of enemies, powerups, and mini-games, all a big improvement from Secret Castle. Unfortunately, it never got out of Japan because of the poor success of Secret Castle in the west. It's a fun game. Go get it. Now.

Why should he be in Smash Bros?

Milon would be a perfect 3rd Party Retro rep. He has amazing moveset potential, and would promote a rather overshadowed franchise. Heck, he might get a new game!(look at what they did with Kid Icarus). This could be Milon's gold as he rises up the popularity ladder.

Specials!

N-Special: Milon will blow a bubble. This is a non gravity effected projectile traveling 2 battlefield platforms. It will do 8%

S-Special: Milon will be boosted by a spring and dash at Mario's dashing speed. Running into him will do 10%.

U-Special: Milon's bubble gum will activate, making him float 10 Ray MK II's in the air.

D-Special: Milon will grow fat, then will let out bubble's horizontally, diagonally, and vertically. This also stops him in mid air

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND MOVESETS BELOW

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Perhaps you could tell us more about the character, his game, and why he would be a good choice for Smash Bros?

Yams

Smash Journeyman
I feel like this is a joke thread... You're saying that his games were very poorly received, so what makes him significant? Especially among third party reps, I don't see him getting in.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
I feel like this is a joke thread... You're saying that his games were very poorly received, so what makes him significant? Especially among third party reps, I don't see him getting in.
This is NOT a joke thread. I made this specifically to support a lesser known character into the west. I mean, Milon is more known in the East than the West. Milon in Smash would introduce the west to a very good character with very good potential.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh, yes... Milton! I heard his NES games sucked badly... but hey, at least his SNES game was pretty good. I actually downloaded DoReMi Fantasy: Milton's DokiDoki Adventure from Wii Virtual Console... I honestly thought it was pretty good for a SNES game.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Milon could have had his chance in any crossover brawl in Dream Mix TV World Fighters (or something) but nope.

Doremi Fantasy was good, but this just won't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom